Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Warzone Climax(end of Warzone Mainevent)

Go down

Warzone Climax(end of Warzone Mainevent) Empty Warzone Climax(end of Warzone Mainevent)

Post  Jyhad Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 am

*Jyhad motions to have a mic handed to him. After a few moments one of the roadies outside the ring manages to grab one and hand it to Jyhad*

Jyhad: So, who's happy to see that EBW's Greatest Wrestler is now on Warzone?

*The entire crowd erupts into a cacophony of cheers mixed with chants of "Greatest" until Jyhad motions the crowd to die down*

Jyhad: Neli wasn't smart enough to keep me signed to EBW but fortunately for all you fans, the GM of Warzone was far more intelligent in that regard. Thanks to his wisdom. Warzone is now going to eclipse the Nightmare roster at Alkatraz. Not only will each of the Warzone matches be superior to Nightmares. I will be showing you all just how much better Warzone is when the inter promotional match between the two shows takes place. No matter who gets chosen. They will scream in pain just as my opponent did tonight. Thank you and good night everyone.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down