Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Capone making an Impact

Go down

Capone making an Impact Empty Capone making an Impact

Post  Hades Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

Andrew: Alot of great action in that match.
Blake: Both wrestlers puted on a solid performance, but I'm sure we have even better matches coming.
--Suddenly the announcers are interupted by music that begins playing throughout the arena--
Andrew: What the hell is that music?
Blake: Doesn't sound familiar to me bro.
--A huge man walks out onto the entrance ramp and makes his way down the aisle--
--The crowd stands to see who is coming down the aisle--
Andrew: Good lord! That dude is every bit of 7 feet tall and he looks to weigh in excess of 350 pounds!
--Capone stops just in front of the ring and peers into the crowd momentarily before walking up the ring steps--
--Capone steps over the top rope with ease and enters the ring as he motions for a microphone--
Capone: You people are probably thinking "great, another new guy running his mouth about this and that". Well if that's what you are thinking, you got me all wrong....
--Capone unbuttons the sleeves on his shirt and rolls them up as he prepares his next statement--
Capone: Some of you guys might be in this business to earn a lot of money, a lot of fame, or a lot of titles...
Blake: Of course, that's the nature of the business...
Capone: Not me! I'm in this business to hurt people. My one and only goal, to hurt people! Why do I get out of bed in the morning? To hurt people.
--The fans begin to boo Capone--
Capone: I've made the money. I've gained the fame. I've won the titles. That no longer motivates me. What really gets me off now is seeing out of shape, weak, little chicken neck begging me not finish their career with one move.
--The crowd is still booing--
Capone: If you guys are "Addicted to Pain", then say hello to your new dealer!
--Capone tosses the mic and throws his hands up as the crowd boos him loudly--
Blake: That was one hell of a statement.
--Capone shrugs off the boos and taunts the crowd as he exits the ring and heads backstage--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down