Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Crashoverride's Impact Speech (Warzone 17th, July)

Go down

Crashoverride's Impact Speech (Warzone 17th, July) Empty Crashoverride's Impact Speech (Warzone 17th, July)

Post  crashoverride Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

--The lights start to flicker--

Aaron: This is weird ladies and gentlemen we seem to be having technical difficulties.

Leo: Relax... its probably some stupid tech guy messing with the lights. He is so...

--The lights suddenly go out--

Aaron: What is going on?

Leo: Are you afraid of the dark? Relax...

--"Victim" by Eighteen Visions starts blasting--

Aaron: Do you know who's music this is?

Leo: No clue, but I bet we will find out here soon.

--The lights flicker back on--

Aaron: This is... wait who is in the ring?

Leo: Its Crashoverride!

--Crash has a mic in hand and lifts it to his mouth--

Crashoverride: I know I haven't made a very big impact here in EBW since I arrived,but thats going to change tonight!

--Fans listen very carefully--

.Crashoverride: I've realized that I can't continue being a jobber for this company because I'm better than that and you fans deserve better.

--Fans start cheering "Crash"--

Crashoverride: Hold on

--Crash puts his and up flat facing the crowd to signal them to stop for a moment--

Crashoverride: I appreciate your cheer, but I need to finish. Seeing as I haven't done anything since being in EBW I decided to make a impact tonight.

--Crash pauses--

Crashoverride: I was just informed that I will be facing Tobi tonight. This match won't be won easy by either side, but that match is only one reason why I am here tonight!

--The fans chant "EBW"--

Crashoverride: By the end of tonights program I will have made the biggest impact in my career here in EBW! Thats not only a promise, but a guarantee!

--"Victim by Eighteen Visions blasts on the speakers and the lights flicker off--

Aaron: What is going on around here?

--The music stops and suddenly the lights flicker back on and the fans erupt in a EBW Chant--

Aaron: I wonder what Crashoverride is planning to do tonight?

Leo: I would tell you, but then that would ruin Crash's surprise.

Aaron: Whatever
crashoverride
crashoverride

Back to top Go down