Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Making a Statement

2 posters

Go down

Making a Statement Empty Making a Statement

Post  Ja Phipps Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 am

--The music hits and Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps makes his way to the ring. Hal of the crowd boo him and half cheer--

Ja Phipps: I set out this season, to do only one thing. And now im half way there.

Crowd: WHAT!

Ja Phipps: I've got myself into the... ELIMINATION CHAMBER at Alkatraz!

Ja Phipps: And you lot can say what all you like because at Alkatraz, i will win the World Heavyweight Championship, not BM, Sommerlund, Jyhad, in fact, No main eventers can stop me from going all the way

Ja Phipps: But before Alkatraz, i have to make one thing crystal clear to one person in particular!

Ja Phipps: Sommerlund. What you done is unacceptable, and i will make you pay for it!

--The camera pans the crowd and many confused faces--

Ja Phipps: You know what you have done, and i want you out here now to... apologize and accept PUNISHMENT!

--Ja Phipps stands in the ring waiting for Sommerlund--

Blake: What in the name of McDonalds is he talking about?

Andrew: In the name of McDonalds?

Blake: Yeah, i cant use religious references no more!

Andrew: Oh, well i have no idea. Maybe Sommerlund could enlighten us!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Making a Statement Empty Re: Making a Statement

Post  Ja Phipps Sat May 30, 2009 2:06 am

its the only way i could find to start a fued, anyway, we dont have to reveal the "accident backstage" yet. You can just come out, trade insults and challenge me!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sat May 30, 2009 3:06 am

neli, i would like you to come out now to try and calm me down and make a match between us, thanks!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 31, 2009 4:32 am

--GM King Neli runs down to the ring and bear hugs Ja Phipps as he is about to hit Sommerlund--

GM King Neli: Ja Phipps calm yourself or you will be out of the Elimination Chamber at Alkatraz

--Ja Phipps starts to calm down as GM King Neli lets go--

GM King Neli: Now good...But Sommerlund don't encourage him again or else this time you won't be so lucky for me to help your sorry butt...Now I do not know what you have done Sommerlund that has made Ja Phipps angry but frankly I do not care...You two are wasting enough of my time just by me coming down to the ring...Now I promised JP a Elimination Spot as in last weeks match he was impressive...

Andrew Rushmore: Damn right, he was impressive

GM King Neli: Now the 6 participants in the Elimination Chamber are...Bulldozing Monster...Sommerlund...Ja Phipps...Splat Pooey...The packert Undertaker...and none other then then my newest signing DarKhaos...Bulldozing Monster tonight will take on DarKhaos...Splat Pooey will take on packert Undertaker...And you Sommerlund and Ja Phipps...will also compete tonight...So fasten your seatbelts and get ready for Alkatraz...As only one of you will make it out walking...The rest I will have stretchers ready for you...You also may be wondering out Jyhad Ali...That waste of space didn't deserve a new contract so I let it run out...He is now officially a free agent...

--GM King Neli's music hits as he leaves with the fans talking about Alkatraz--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content