Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Extreme's lifestory

3 posters

Go down

Chris Extreme's lifestory Empty Chris Extreme's lifestory

Post  Chris Extreme Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Chris Extreme walks out while his theme is playing. He raises his arm in the air while the camera zooms in on his face in slow motion. He lowers his arm and walks toward the ring while the camera is still in slow motion. The camera then zooms into the commentating table.

Andrew
"Well we are here at No Limit the most extreme pay per view of the year. Later tonight Chris Extreme is in a triple threat match against Fissure and the European Champion Maverick for the European Championship!"

Blake
" Well, I have my bets on Extreme, but what a new entrance for him. The slow motion looks great on him because a is a star!"

Chris Extreme
" Tonight, in front of all of you, I will become the European Champion!"

The crowd boos Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
"Now settle down, settle down, because I have a story to tell you."

The crowd goes silent

Chris Extreme
"See, ever since I was a child, I have always been second place. In sports, in games in everything! I even have the dates of the most painful times."

Chris Extreme
" May 27, 2001, I was a 5th grader, 11 years old. My class and I were a team relay. I was the third leg, and had a great lead, but when I gave it to my ankle leg, who slowed down and the other team passed us up, and won. My ankle leg received a very painfull beating from me!"

Blake
"Good he got what he deserved!"

Andrew
"Violence in elementary school?"

"March 13, 2003, I was a freshmen in high school. This senior was always making fun of me so I challenged him to a race. It was a close race, and I was about to win untill I tripped on a hole. The worse day of my high school life. "

Blake
"Now that's just wrong!"

Chris Extreme
"Finally, April 24, 2007. I was a senior in high school, wrestling for my team. We were in the finals of the nationals tournament. It was the last match. I was about to win, then my opponent pulled on my tights, and he unfairly pinned me. I was hated and made fun of for the rest of the year!

Andrew
" Wow, I actually feel bad for him...

Blake
Stupid kids, can't see real talent!

Chris Extreme
" Now two years later I have a shot at winning gold, and I will take any risk I can find!"

Blake
" Yes he will!"

" What I am trying to say is that I am tired of being robbed of being first. All the time I am second. Well, all that rage and fury of always losing is released on Maverick and Fissure who unfortunately face me tonight here at No Limit. Tonight I will win the ATPW European Championship!"

Chris Extreme raises his arm while the crowds boos at him, He walks back too the lockeroom to prepare for his match.

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme's lifestory Empty Re: Chris Extreme's lifestory

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

--Chorus of Angels by Haste The Day Plays as Maverick walks down the ramp.--

Maverick:You say that all your life you have been tormented? You think that just because you say that means that its ok to ruin everybody elses matches and makes everybodys lives worse? You think that just because no one liked you means that you can do the things you do? You obviously don't know how this works do you? No one respects you. No one even loves you. The way you act is a disgrace to human-kind. You think that just because you have your whole life story behind you that you can beat me? I'm Mr. Nightmare! Yeah I know that my past Pay-Per-View matches had bad outcomes but tonight will be different. I have thousands of fans backing me up this time, and they all want to see yours truely win the match tonight.

--The Crowd cheers.Maverick turns away then suddenly turns back around and glares right into Chris's eyes.--

Maverick:Oh yeah and don't think I forgot about what you guys did to Aleks last week. You will pay for all everyone in the guild. I will make an example out of you that you do not mess with me or any of my friends.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 am

-As Maverick starts to make his way back, the lights start flickering and "tourette's" is blasting from the speakers. The two ATPW stars stop and look around to see the spotlight on a ring post, and a figure crawling from under the ring and climbing the turnbuckles. Finally The figure settles, sits on the on the top turnbuckle, the lights go up, crowd boos, remembering the way he won his "qualifying" match for tonight's championship match. He just gives a little smirk, lights a cigar stub, puffs a cloud of smoke and takes out a mic.-

Fissure: Adolescent pains, teenage angst, Chris, mr. Extreme, I would never take you for such a whiny, little girl! Well, friend, look at this... (puts the cigar in his mouth and grabs the wool cap off his head, revealing his bald head and pointy ears) ...look at this, how do you think it felt growing up looking like this,...how do you think it felt growing up being - A FREAK!

-The crowd gives a chant "freak", while Fissure's face becomes deformed with anger and he looks left and right at the crowd.-

Fissure: Shut up, SHUT UP! And just know this - you have no claim to this title it is mine, as is Maverick, I still owe him a debt in pain, and I intend to pay it!

-The crowd erupts in a series of boos and jeers, however Fissure has more to say.-

Fissure: Oh, and Maverick, as far as you go - fallen comrades happen, it's a part of life, you go around blaming everybody else, but where were you when your partner, and friend needed help...

-The audience disapproves, but Fissure goes on.-

Fissure: You were brown-nosing to these scum... (points to the audience, they react in a boo) ...you say you have thousands of fans backing you up, I say I have the hatred of those fans fueling me. We shall see which one prevails...

Last edited by Fissure on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Chris Extreme
"Both of you just shut up!" I have been out of high school for 2 years. I am 19. So I am technically still a teenager. But that won't stop me from winning the title! The resistance as I have said are Guild wanna be's

The crowd boos at Extreme louder

Chris Extreme
" My life has been tormented by stupid kids who have no idea what talent is! I have always been robbed! Chris Extreme wins the European Championship at No Limit. Both of you will get hit by chairs, have chairs and fire extinguishers hit you skull, and both of you will have me drop from ladders from a top.

Andrew
Chris seems very determined!

Chris Extreme
And Maverick, I can torment who I want this isn't elementary school where all the teachers and principals say, "treat other people the way you would want to be treated!" I will torment both of you tonight!"
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down