Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Chris Extreme's Warzone debut

3 posters

Go down

Chris Extreme's Warzone debut Empty Chris Extreme's Warzone debut

Post  Chris Extreme Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Chris Extreme walks up to the ramp and raises his arm in the air then spreads them out in slow motion while the camera zooms into his face.

Aaron
"Here is another draft pick from Nightmare, Chris Extreme. This guy is amazing!"

Leo
" And has a big ego..."

Chris Extreme
" Well, here at am on Warzone! All of a sudden, Warzone is the better show in AtPW!"

The crowd boos

Chris Extreme
"Let me introduce myself. My name is Chris Extreme. I end careers. I was also robbed of the European Championship, and I should have gold around my waist but I don't. Anyway, I also know Maverick was drafted to Warzone as well."

The crowd cheers at the mention of his name

Chris Extreme
"Looks like Mr. Nightmare is on Warzone! Anyway, I am going to thrash Maverick! But, he is not my main concern. I also end title reigns. At No Limit, Jason Campbell ended the career of his own brother, Frozen King, at No Limit. Now he has no contender for that title."

Leo
"I don't like where this is going..."

Aaron
"Shut up and let him speak!"

Chris Extreme
"I want to be that contender!"

The crowd boos louder and louder

Chris Extreme
"I don't want a shot now, I want to wait untill the next PPV, I want to get prepared for a battle. So Jason, defend who you want to defend against, but I want to face the AtPW Intercontinental Champion at the next Pay-per-view!"

Aaron
"Wow, he is really impressive!"

Leo
"If he thinks Jason Campbell is an easy opponent he better think again! Jason has proved time and time again that he is a force be wrecking with!

Chris Extreme
"Now I want a match tonight and I need an opponent! So, whoever wants to be my opponent to night come out right know!"

The crowd boos at Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
"Just know you are facing the future AtPW Intercontinental Champion!"

Chris Extreme drops the mic and awaits an opponent

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme's Warzone debut Empty Re: Chris Extreme's Warzone debut

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 am

--Downfall by the Trust Company plays as Dylan Meech appears smiling--

Dylan: Y'know Chris, I like you... You remind me of a younger me... As you all know our next PPV is the big one... So Chris, if you beat your opponent tonight, I'll give you a shot at the Biggest PPV of the year!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Chris Extreme
"Thanks Dylan. Jason has to pay after what he did to Underkane, costing me the unified tag team championship, and his Intercontinental Championship is enough pay. Him and his group of cheerleaders will all pay, but Jason is first, and his Intercontinental Championship!

The crowd boos at Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
"The Liverwire isn't good enough to beat me, he doesn't have enough skill. He was impressive at No Limit I have to admit in that steel cage, but if that was me, I would've destroyed him! Jason Campbell wants a "break". To spend time with his family. AtPW is too hard for him. Hard schedules, hard life, hard everything. Wah wah wah!"

The crowd gives a you suck chance to Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
" The Intercontinetal Champion will get a break when I take his precious title away from him and put it around my waist! Nobody will get in my way this time! I was 2nd place at No Limit, but I won't be second place tonight and I am 100 percent sure I won't be 2nd place at the biggest PPV of the year!"

Chris Extreme raises on the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air while the crowd boos at him

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Maverick:Woah there big guy.

--The crowd looks to the ramp to see who comes out, and as they see Maverick, they cheer wildly.

Maverick:So you say you came in second place? The way I see it I wasn't pinned. You were however. You say you deserve a shot? As for that I could care less seing as I'm in a match tonight with Jason in that huge four team tag tournament for the rights at The Ladies Men and their titles. I still don't think you deserve it though.

--Crowd erupts in cheers.--

Maverick:But I don't think it's my choice now is it? Dylan can do whatever he wants with you. Just remember whatever you do to Jason or myself will backfire against you. And all this talk about Mr. Nightmare going to Warzone, I know, has everybody thinking. The are thinking, 'is he still gonna be called Mr. Nightmare?' And I have to answer no. The reason being that since I have moved to Warzone my name has been tossed around all of ATPW. So I figured I deserved a new name. So as of today Mr. Nightmare is no more. Say hello to Mr. ATPW!

--Crowd chants Mr. ATPW.--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Chris Extreme
"Mr. ATPW? Who do you think you are! You don't deserve that title name. You don't deserve a say in if I get a title shot because guess what? You aren't the Intercontinental Champion. When i defeat my opponent tonight I will be the number one contender.

The crowd boos at Extreme

Chris Extreme
"Also, you 2 aren't getting a tag team title shot, you aren't good enough. Dylan and Mattskee will dominate both of you. You to have to pay for what you have done!"
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Maverick:Wow what a suckup. And if anybody deserves the title it's me. You wish you could do the stuff I do day in and day out. And I may not be the Intercontinental Champion but if I know Jason, which I do you don't stand a chance at that title. As for me, well, let's just say Jason is gonna have two belts instead of just one. And what exactly have we done again? That eludes my mind. I'm willing to listen to your list of grievances though. So please continue with your sob story of how you always come in second place, when in reality you don't, you come in dead last.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Chris Extreme
"Maverick, I had no problem with you before you attacked Underkane, okay? We were cool, but I was stripped of my tag title because of you and If you think you are going to win them, you better think again because you will not. You won't make it past tonight!"

The crowd boos louder at Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
"You know what both Nightmare and Warzone have in common? Idiotic fans! Anyway, I am going to the biggest PPV of the year, and I am winning the Intercontinental Championship! Maverick, you better stay out of my way, this will be against me and Jason!

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

Dylan: Woah!! I just got singed with all of that heat coming from you two!! Save it for the ring, then we'll find out who's best!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down