Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Chris Extreme's Chance

2 posters

Go down

Chris Extreme's Chance Empty Chris Extreme's Chance

Post  Chris Extreme Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Chris Extreme's theme hits as he walks to the ring. He raises his arms up while pyro explodes

Chris Extreme
"Here I am. Here I am at Warzone where I will be the best EVER!"

The crowd boos at Extreme

Chris Extreme
"I guess you aren't different as those losers at Nightmare."

The crowd boos at Extreme louder

Chris Extreme
"At my first match here I have a shot at the Intercontinental Championship! This is a huge opportunity. After I was wrongly stripped of the unified tag team titles, I deserve gold. I got a shot at No Limit with the European Championship on the line, but Fissure stole the title!"

The crowd boss very loud

Chris Extreme
"So tonight I luckily have a shot at the Intercontinental title. After Jason Campbell decided to be lazy and take a "break". He is practically giving me the title!

The crowd forces Extreme to stop talking with their violent booing

My opponent... Maverick...

The crowd cheers at the mention of his name

Chris Extreme
"Will get destroyed! He won't stand a chance with me in the ring. You see Maverick isn't as athletic as me, he in not as trained as me. I am better than him. At the draft he got lucky in a first blood match. Tonight it is one fall for the Intercontinental Championship. A battle for gold, which I will win. Tonight I will become the Intercontinental Champion!

Chris Extreme drops the mic and heads back while the crowd boos violently.
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme's Chance Empty Re: Chris Extreme's Chance

Post  @ MR. ATPW Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm

--Chorus Of Angels by Haste The Day plays as Maverick makes his way out onto the ramp. He stares at Chris evilly for a second then pull as microphone to his face and speeks.--

Maverick:So you, of all people, say I'm not as athletic as you? The last time I checked I've beaten you more times than you've beaten me. I have had more title reigns than you have had. I didn't lose my title to Fissure. Which I think that I deserve some payback. Now I don't agree with Dylan putting up Jason's title tonight, but I definatly won't let the likes of you win it. I'm going to win tonight and win Jason comes back from visiting his parents it's his again.

--Crowd gets amped up and hyper chanting Mr. Nightmare.

Maverick:I'm sorry to say guys, that ship has sailed. I can't be Mr. Nightmare anymore. I'm better than that now.

--Crowd starts chanting Mr. Warzone.

Maverick:That's good in all too but I was thinking of something a little bit better. Let's try this out.

--Maverick clears his throat.--

Maverick:Ok here we go then. Mr. ATPW!

--Crowd gets loud and chants Mr. ATPW.--

Maverick:Now back to you loser!

--Maverick holds his microphone to his side and waits for Chris Extreme to talk back--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Chris Extreme
"Mr. ATPW, who do you think you are. So you are saying if you win you are giving the title back to Jason? I think you're the loser. Jason has his break without gold, I think that is fair!"

The crowd boos louder

Chris Extreme
"Tonight I am no longer second place like I was at No Limit. Tonight after our match you will hear, winner and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW ATPW Intercontinental Champion, The Risktaker, Chris Extreme! Do you got it? I am better than you!"

The crowd chants loser, loser, loser!

Chris Extreme
"Jason Campbell was a weak champion. He will never hold the Intercontinental Championship EVER AGAIN!"

Chris Extreme throws the mic at Maverick's head.

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm

--Maverick gets angry and puts the microphone up to his face again.--

Maverick:Second Place? You think you came in second place? Last time I checked I wasn't pinned at No Limit! You were! You lost my title for me, that's a real loser! You also ask who I am? I'm Mr. ATPW, and Mr. ATPW doesn't like you making fun of his friends!

--Maverick walks up the ramp will muttering stuff and gets in Chris's face.--

Maverick:Jason shouldn't have his title on the line first of all, but Dylan fears him so he wants to move the title off of him. He better not hope I win. And you say Jason was a terrible champion? He beat five other people to retain that title. If that's not a real champion then I don't know what is! You act like the only way to define a champion is to cheat to win. I have beaten you fair and square on a number of occasions, and I will do it again!

--Maverick pushes Chris Extreme down and walks away.--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 am

Chris Extreme watches Maverick walk away to the lockeroom

Chris Extreme
"Yeah walk away. Walk away like the coward you truly are!"

Chris forces himself up while the corwd continues their booing

Chris Extreme
"Tonight their will be no running, no matter what. I am better than you Maverick. You aren't Mr. ATPW. You and Jason formed a group of cheerleaders who were suppose to end The Guild. Well The Guild disbaned on its own. Jason can just sit around at drunk city with his parents, I don't care anymore where he is.

The crowd's boos grow louder

Chris Extreme
"So Maverick, get ready. Get ready for a battle no one will forget. The best Intercontinental Championship match ever. With me coming out on top! With me leaving as ATPW Intercontinental Champion!"

Chris Extreme raises his arms in the air while the crowd boos. He then walks backstage to pepare for his match
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down