Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing a 'Break'...

2 posters

Go down

Needing a 'Break'... Empty Needing a 'Break'...

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 am

--The Camera Fades in , Day. This can be told from the light and heat blistering in through a small, open window. The Camera turns to see , Jason Campbell walking down the narrow corridor. He see's the Camera turning to follow him out of the corner of his cornea. Then smiles. He turns again. Immediate Right. To a doorway , The General Manager's Office , He Knocks and hears a voice.--
???: Come In.
--Jason Campbell opens the door and unsmilingly shuts it , then looks up , right into the face of Dylan Meech, who is smiling patronizingly back up at him.--
Jason Campbell: Umm. Hey Boss , I'm sorry to distract you from your lovely little matchstick model there. But i have something important to ask you....
--Jason looks around the room and laughs--
Jason Campbell: Nice little set-up you got going in here ... anyways , i was going to ask you something. Ahh thats it. Now , Last , well this season , was a hard one for me...Not just because of what happened at the end. But because of everything , Hard Matches , Hard Schedules and a Basic Hard Life. I haven't seen my Mother , True Father , or Family in ages. I'm just asking you if i can take next season off....Have a break. Be myself , Be with my friends and family. And people i know. Just give me a bit of time off man. Be fair for once in your life.
--Jason pauses and looks out the window as Dylan begins to speak--
OORP: Dylan Continue.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Needing a 'Break'... Empty Re: Needing a 'Break'...

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 am

Dylan: A Break? I'm paying you 60k a year and you want a Break?!

--Dylan smashes his matchstick model up--

Dylan: I have the right mind to Fire you right now.... my Intercontinental Champion wants a break... fine I'll cut you a break 'Pal' Tonight you'll face Bally and JayZon "Overkill"...

--Jason looks shocked--

Dylan: Get out of my sight...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down