Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break)

2 posters

Go down

First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break) Empty First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break)

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

--Drones by Rise Against Plays very loudly as Dylan Meech appears from the stage in his ring gear with his New 'Extinction' T-Shirt over the top--
Leo: Here comes the ever arrogant and cocky General Manager!

Aaron: Who might I add is Still European Champion!

Leo: I have to admit that Meech won that match fair and square...which makes a change!

--Dylan Meech enters the ring microphone in hand as the music quietens down--
Dylan: Lets face it... I am the Greatest Superstar in EBW Today!

--The crowd boo--
Dylan: I beat Dream Crusher to win this Vacant title

--Dylan Starts to pace around the ring--
Dylan: I successfully defended it in a steel cage against that Washed up excuse for a person, unkownhero!

--The crowd boo very loudly--
Dylan: Then that Unknown brat wanted more so I DESTROYED him in an Alcatraz Match to once again Retain my Title!

--The crowd start a 'You Suck' Chant--
Dylan: Shut up I'm Talking!

--The crowd boo louder as Dylan stops pacing--
Dylan: If all you Cheapskates in the arena think your so big booing me then come into the ring and lets see you boo me face to face! Anyone?

--The crowd is silent--
Dylan: That's what I thought...

--Dylan starts Pacing again--
Dylan: Then at the draft I defeated Dream Crusher and unkownhero without so much as breaking a sweat!

--The crowd boo--
Dylan: So...I'm pretty much unstoppable, I'd say I'm too good for this title...unlike Mattskee!

--The crowd cheer at the mention of his name--
Dylan: Mattskee has just clawed his way into the chamber and manages to scrap out a victory!

--The crowd boo--
Dylan: Mattskee is worse that unkownhero! He doesn't even Deserve that title! I have EARNED My title! What has Mattskee done? Countered a pin is what!

Aaron: Mattskee won that fair and square!

Dylan: Mattskee says he does this for the fans! Well I got some news for you fans, Mattskee is a Liar!

--The crowd boo very loudly--
Dylan: He doesn't care about any of you! He just cares about HIMSELF! He is a Lying, Lucky, Puny, Weak, No-good, ungratefull son of a..

(Mattskee cut in)
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break) Empty Re: First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break)

Post  Mattskee Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 pm

--"District Sleeps Alone" by the Postal Service hits the PA and Matt steps out onto the ramp, EBW Title on his shoulder. The fans go crazy for their champ. Matt stands there as the chants of "MATT-SKEE" ring throughout the arena. Eventually he quiets down the crowd and raises the mic to his lips.--
Matt: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan... Shame on you, really. I mean, c'mon man, You're my GM, I'm your champ... You should be hyping and praising me, not tearing me down. Of course, you did -buy- the federation instead of build it, so I don't know what I expected.
--Fans pop.--
Matt: I must admit, though, your little family reunion the other night was touching. Really, it got me right here.
--Matt motions to his heart.--
Matt: ... Or maybe that was heartburn... In any case, I should have noticed the family resemblance earlier... I mean, between the bad teeth and the low IQ that you, Neli, and Tike share, I don't know how I missed it.
--Fans laugh. Matt begins to pace on the ramp.--

Matt:
Oh, and how could I forget the -CHRONIC- halitosis... I'm guessing your guys' dad didn't teach you all what toothpaste was... They sell it at any store, you should try it sometime.
--Fans begin to chant -"YOUR-BREATH-STINKS, YOUR-BREATH-STINKS. Dylan begins to fume.--

Matt: Dylan, let me make this abundantly clear. You may own this federation, but I own these fans.
--Fans pop, cheers of "MATT-SKEE" start up again.--

Matt:
And I don't know -what- your trying to do by telling them I'm a liar, because I've shown time and time again I'm the most honest person in this business... The other insults I'll accept, coming from you... I am weak and puny... I've built my career on the fact that being smart is all that matters. A reversed pin- that's intelligence. That's how a smart guy wins fights. As far as being ungrateful for, I don't know who I have to be grateful to... You? Gimme a break, man. I fought my butt off for a month to win that match, and I overcame being the first person in the chamber. The only one I have to be grateful to is myself.

--Matt checks out the title and wipes it off a bit while the fans cheer.--

Matt: When I won this title I knew I was gonna get flack. I knew alot of guys were gonna come after me and demand title shots. But I never thought it would be you, Dylan... I'm gonna make this ABUNDANTLY clear, Meech... This is -MY- time.
--Fans pop.--

Matt:
- and if you and your little *** kissing cronies try to mess it up for me, I'll come down so hard on you you'll wish I was never drafted here. So far I've been pretty mild mannered... You haven't seen my crazy side. So, if you know whats good for you, you'll step out of that ring and forget this little conversation ever happened... Got it?
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break) Empty Re: First Europe, Now the World! (After Season Break)

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:37 am

Dylan: How dare you come out here and interupt me, Your General Manager when I am speaking?!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Matt, you think you won that title but everyone in this Arena knows your just god Lucky!

--Mattskee shakes his head and turns away--

Dylan: Hey Look at me when I'm talking to you!

--Mattskee ignores Dylan--

Dylan: Look at me!

--Mattskee does nothing--

Dylan: LOOK AT ME!

Leo: Look behind you!

--unkownhero runs out from the crowd and takes Dylan by surprise--

Aaron: Unkownhero!!

--unkownhero starts brawling with Dylan Meech--[/b]

Leo: Wow!

--Dylan's Security break up the brawl!--

Dylan: Ah!....get off me you filthy scum!

--Mattskee turns back--

Mattskee: What I miss?
--Dylan slaps Mattskee as the crowd boo, Mattskee does nothing but glares at Dylan--

Dylan: Tonight I'll face you one on one! And one day Matt....I'll take that title from you!

--The crowd boo--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down