Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Power Play (After Season break)

5 posters

Go down

Power Play (After Season break) Empty Power Play (After Season break)

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

--District Sleeps Alone blares from the Speakers but is mixed with Downfall by The Trust Company as the titantron plays a mixture of Dylan Meech and Mattskee clips, the crowd are booing immensely--

Leo: Here are two individuals who together make one of the most powerful tag teams in AtPW..

Aaron: There's no doubting these two are gonna make an impact in the Singles AND Tag divisions!!

--Dylan and Mattskee appear in their ring gear accompanied by Jenna, they walk towards the ring looking very serious, the boos are overwhelming!!--

Dylan: Quiet...

--The crowd boo louder--

Mattskee: SHUT UP!!

--The crowd quieten down--

Dylan: Thank you Matt... Over the course of last season me and Matt dominated our opponents... so united we destroy the rest of the tag division...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Tonight are issuing an open challenge to any team who thinks they are 'Better'

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: I can tell you exactly what is going to happen... Matt and I will slowly drain the energy from these challengers before we both hit the final blow... then once we have won our goal is simple... beat Norwegian Playboy and UCB for their tag titles...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Then not only will Matt have the AtPW Title but we will also have the tag titles too!!

--The crowd start a "You Suck" Chant--

Dylan: And then once that is done we have one more excuse for a person to wipe out... Dr. Thrax..

--Mattskee smirks--

Dylan: Ever since he beat me at No Limit Thrax has been radiating confidence.... I Don't Like That... Not... One... Bit!!

--Mattskee shakes his head--

Dylan: Y'see Thrax this time you won't beat me... you said it yourself last week... You don't have the guild on your side any more, you have NO ONE...

--Dylan Laughs maniacly--

Dylan: You're ALL... ON.... YOUR... OWN!!

Last edited by Dylan Meech on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Power Play (After Season break) Empty Re: Power Play (After Season break)

Post  Dr. Thrax Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

--Beauty of Annihilation by Elena Siegman begins to play and a thick sanded smoke drifts over the arena, a slight revving noise can be heard in the background, as the sand calms down and the music gets louder a rusty toyota 4x4 charges out into the arena, in the back sits Dr. Thrax holding what appears to be a mortar, Thrax fires a round into the air and fireworks explode above the ring.
Dr. Thrax steps out of the vehicle wearing camo trousers and and a camo blazer, his face shows a rough brown complextion with dull eyes and a mess of black hair--

Dr. Thrax: Alone, a cruel brutal word used to shed fear into the minds of people, in this case however it is inept, you see last week you mentioned cornered people doing desperate things and in my case I have, when people are surrounded they fall back on friends. i met with someone who was also in my situation and we made a deal.
Leo: Aaron, your not teaming with Thrax are you?
Aaron: Nope, i'd get my arse kicked...
Dr. Thrax: This man was corned by the Hitmen of the Apocalypse and came to me for help, may I introduce to you, THE BOMB SQUAD
--Clevland Griffin steps out from backstage--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevland Griffin Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:14 pm

--Clevland walks to the ring with a mic in his hand--

Clevland:SO like we're gona hurt you and stuff eh

Leo:that doesn't sound like Clevland

Aaron:Clevland isn't Canadian

--the screen comes and shows the real Clevland Griffin coming out of his red white and blue Lamburgini--

Aaron:COOL Clevland has a SWEET ride

Leo:oh i got a better one

Aaaron:Oh yeah what is it a volswagen

Leo:ha ha ha very funny

Clevland:Sorry i'm not there i took a wrong turn and i had to send someone so i sent my cousin who really isnt a good me AT ALL but anyway Meech, Matt you both are a couple of losers

--the crowd chants Losers as Thrax and Clevland smile--

Clevland:and if you think your going to be the new ATPW unified tag champs then think again even though i've already had my chance i think that i should be given another with a Stronger and faster team than ever before but that's off the subject what i really want to talk about is that the Bomb Squad is goning to kick butt and after i handle with the The Hitman and Crashoverride the team of HoA and Thrax destroys the Guild the Bomb Squad will e the best team of ATPW and i know i've said this before but now I MEAN IT

Aaron:oh man i can't wait till they have a match i want to see what they got

Leo:i still think the Guild will stand strong

Clevland:Oh and Meech, Matt i wouldn't attack Thrax if i were you because even though my cousin is a horrible me he is a PROFESIONAL MMA fighter and is 32-3 so don't mess with....you know what i think i'm going to come down there i'm already here yeah that's what i'll do Rian go back home i can take care of this

Aaron:What is he planning to do

--Clevland's cousin leaves to go backstage and then the screen turns back off and Get Back by Ludacris playts as Clevland comes out from the backstge parking lot in his Lamborgini and once he drives to the middle of the ramp and then he turns off the car gets out of his car and goes inside the ring next to Thrax--

Aaron:oh sweet we get to see his car up close

Leo:What about the ring focus Aaron

Aaron:you're just mad because he has a waaay better car than you

Leo:No he doesn't i have a porche

Aaron:You do know that porch looks a lot similar to a volswagen

Leo:Shut u Aaron

Clevland:So Matt and Meech..what was that about Thrax being all on his own

Last edited by Clevland Griffin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  under cover brother Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 pm

--The Ladies Men come into the arena with their tag titles around their waists and the fans are giving them a standing ovation.--

UCB: "Yeah, this is amazing. THE CHAMPS ARE BACK AND ARE HERE TO STAY!!!"

--The crowd roars into the arena.--

Norwegian: "Yeah, we are the best in the world. Nobody will take these titles away. Matt, Dylan, Thrax, have fun beating the hell out of each other, but my brother and I have an idea."

UCB: "Yes we do, and Dylan it's an offer that you can't refuse."

--The crowd and the wrestlers in the ring are all looking confused.--

UCB: "Look confused don't you, well here is our idea. We are issuing a tag team competition, like a playoff system, win your matches then you will face us for our titles. We want 4 teams to sign up, from Warzone's and Nightmare's elite tag teams need to sign up."

Norwegian: "Brother, we are the most tag team remeber?"

--Both Ladies Men look down at their waists.--

UCB: "Oh, yeah I forgot about that. Correction, decent tag teams need to sign up."

Norwegian: "So what do you think about that Dylan?"

--The crowd loves this idea and is all behind it.--

OORP: Sorry but I had to do this rp now since i have school all week and i can't really rp as much then. but you can have this in any order if you want this in the show
under cover brother
under cover brother

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Dylan: Sounds good to me... Consider the Power Alliance signed up!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevland Griffin Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Meech arent uand Matt the Unified champs cuz i looked in the Draft show and it said u both were the champs
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 am

No we beat the champs in a non title match
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Matt: I just love it when people dig their own graves.

--The fans begin to boo, Matt just continues over them.--

Matt: Ladies Boys, it seems you two need to remember your place. History proves you can BARELY beat me, and you definitely cannot beat Dylan and I. Dylan and I are the only reason you have the titles right now. We're the ones that propelled you into title contention with the handicap match... We're the ones that chose -you- to be my pawns last season. You would be nowhere without us. You and your "fans" would do well to remember that. He that giveth taketh away.

--Fans start to chant "LADIES MEN". Matt quickly talks over them.--

Matt: And Thrax, I thought you were smart! Honestly, I've always seen you as my stiffest competition in the craftiness department... But it seems I just won that contest. You go from the Guild to Cleavland? Seriously, broheim, that is more then a huge step DOWN. Y'see, Dylan and I went public with our secret alliance to drive away the Guild, a legitimate threat. But instead you all run away with your tail between your legs at the slightest hint of trouble, and you come back at us with this sorry excuse for a insurrection? The Bomb Squad? Gimme a break.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

--Dylan smirks--

Dylan: That's right, Y'see Matt and I are true athletes, we thrive on competition! We don't scrap around for a bad excuse for a partner just to get a shot at the titles, we have both had world title reigns! With my Athletic ability and Matt's great Skill in submissions we make the perfect tag team and No One I repeat NO ONE can beat us...

--Mattskee nods--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down