Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Prophet calls out The Kings

2 posters

Go down

The Prophet calls out The Kings Empty The Prophet calls out The Kings

Post  The Prophet Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 am

As Sheldon "The Prophet" Theisen's entrance music is blaring over the loudspeakers, the crowd is a bit stunned at the strange music coming out of the sound system. The Prophet makes his way down to the ring with sunglasses on and fists clenched he slips underneath the bottom rope and grabs a microphone. Before he puts the microphone up to his lips The Prophet gazes into the crowd with his no-nonsense stare.

The Prophet: Surprised to see me? Yeah I'll admit I've been gone a lot longer then I intended but enough about that. I'm here because I was contacted to come to AtPW, you know you really made it when you have hundreds of people phoning you because they want your "services" so to speak to help their respective companies. I've done it once before being a cornerstone and the foundation of a company before and I plan on doing it again.

The crowd stare at The Prophet still not getting it with a few cheers mixed in with the crowds reaction.

The Prophet: I have already caused some commotion with my presence here and it seems like I've gotten the attention of the AtPW Kings. Now I don't really know too much about them but I know both of them would be a perfect opportunity for me to shake off this ring rust I have and get back into my wrecking machine form. So without any further ramblings by me, I want one of you so called Kings to come down to this very ring and face me.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Character sheet
Level: 22
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

The Prophet calls out The Kings Empty Re: The Prophet calls out The Kings

Post  Insa Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:32 am

--The lights goes off, the "TK" appears at the Titantron--

--Insa, the Irish appears on the top of the ramp with a mic in his hands--

Insa, the Irish: Got our attention? Excuse me but, Who are you?

--The crowd starts to boo--

Insa, the Irish: Serious Folk, you should now your place before starts talking anything about us. Hades is "training" our cheerleaders now so he can't fight you, and since I'm here....

Insa, the Irish: I'll show you the real power of AtPW. Tonight you will see why we are called Kings.

--Insa, the Irish throws the mic and go back to the backstage--
Insa
Insa

Back to top Go down