Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Syndro's debut

Go down

Syndro's debut Empty Syndro's debut

Post  Syndro Sanders Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 am

Jenna:Introducing fisrt...from Germany,weight 200 pounds...Syndro "The real dream" Sanders!

There is a clip on the screen of the titan tron with the best moments of Syndros past Federation!
While he is walking down the ramp the whole ring disappears under the smoke.Syndro walks straight
into the smoke and stands in the middle of the ring.there are lightnings in the smoke and while
the smoke disappears Syndro closes his eyes. A few seconds later he opens his eyes again and wants
to have a mic.The fans are very surprised about Syndros entrance,they are starring at him while waiting
for his in-ring promo.There are "We can't wait" chants.Syndro grabs the mic,laughing badly and stares
into the crowd.

Syndro:"I couldn't wait also and now it's my time to prove it.I dreamed a lot
in my old days to stay in this very ring and see all of you here.But if i were you out there,i would
better like me." With a bad laugh on his face he goes on:"You shouldn't disrespect me,otherwise i will
disrespect all of you mainstream victims.The problem is that you are blind,you don't see the talent in
the superstars who do all things possible to win,someone like me.I hate the people who don't respect
my dream to become the best of the bests.I will do all things needed to do to make my dream come true,
also i would hate you all to make my dream real.I'm living the Dream of Reality and one day my dream
will be reality when i hold the title in the air and show it to you as the new champion."

Suddenly the smoke appears again and Syndro disappears in the smoke.The lightnings are very strong in the
smoke and Syndro appears again while the smoke disappears.He leaves the ring,walks up the ramp and
disappears behind the titan tron.

Last edited by Syren on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed my wrestlers name.)
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down