Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Mad One's interview after his debut

Go down

Mad One's interview after his debut Empty Mad One's interview after his debut

Post  Mad One Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:19 am

-- Cut scene into the locker room--

Jenna: So, Mad One, how do you feel about your debut in EWB?

Mad One: I think I gave it all out there, despite the lost, I think many fans out there appreciate effort and work hard I gave out there. I know I will continue to get better over time, learn new tricks and improving my strengths. So in some ways, I'm not too upset about this first win.

Jenna: Why is that?

Mad One: Look at some of the greatest athletes in all sports, they all went through adversity early on in their career. Take Michael Jordan for example, the guy didn't make his high school team at his first try, and now he's the best basketball player in the history. One thing that I share with all those successful athletes is that we all have this great competitive spirit, the spirit that fuels my will to practice and to work hard to beat all my opponents.

Jenna: Wow, Mad One, that sounds very inspiring. I wish you best of luck to come in your career in EWB.

Mad One: Ahhh, thank you, Jenna. I'm sure by the next time you see me, you'll see a new and improved Mad One! Peace out!

-- Mad One acknowledges the fans with the peace sign --
Mad One
Mad One

Back to top Go down