Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Fury's Debut

Go down

Fury's Debut Empty Fury's Debut

Post  John Fury Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 am

--The silence in the ring was broken when “Session” by Linkin Park plays in the PA. A terrific light show followed, and then a red figure appeared from backstage. No one could see the figure’s face as it was covered by a red mask. The figure walked slowly to the ring, carrying a microphone on his right hand.--

Andrew: Who is this guy? Just looking at him gives me the creeps. What if that red on his costume is blood!

Blake: Don’t worry yourself, Andrew. He is just one of our newest additions to the Extreme Bloody Wrestling. I believe his name is John Fury or something along those lines.

--The crowd’s eyes were fixed on John Fury, who just entered the ring.--

John Fury: I did not come here to cause any trouble. I’m just here to take a close look at the ring. This ring will soon become a battlefield, and I wanted to check it out. This will be the place where I will defeat my opponents with my mixed fighting styles. This is where I will get my very first championship belt. This is also where I will rise to fame and become a legend! And it will all happen soon… Oh, and my costume is really covered in blood!

--Gasps are heard in the audience, and by the commentators.--

John Fury: I’m just kidding. What, you all can’t take a joke?

Andrew: My grandma could make a better joke.

John Fury: Really!? Damn. I need to make a better joke or else she will totally kill me in a joking contest.

Blake: Andrew was just making a joke. He does not actually have a grandma who could tell jokes.

John Fury: Yeah, yeah… I knew that of course…

Andrew: Blake is right. I don’t have a grandma who could tell jokes. But it’s because she’s dead.

John Fury: I am very sorry. I wish your grandma may rest in peace.

Blake: I have never thought someone would believe Andrew’s bad jokes. You get fooled very easily, Fury.

--The crowd laughed at the naïve attitude of John Fury.--

John Fury: I know… And that got me into situations where it was hard to escape. I was tricked by my fellow friends into dangerous situations. I trained myself to be fighter so that I will be able to get out of these situations without getting hurt. I was a very trustworthy person back then. But now, I don’t even know if making a friend is a good idea, because they might just betray my trust. And no, this is not a joke.

--The crowd cheered at John Fury. Some even cried at his sad story.--

John Fury: This is not the last time you will see me. I will make a mark on EBW!

--John Fury leaves the ring and walks returns backstage.--

Blake: That was a very touching story. I’m waiting to see what he will do to make a mark on EBW.

Andrew: You might like him, Blake and probably the audience. But I don’t like him and his arrogant attitude. Seriously, is he psychic and can predict that he will even get a championship belt?

Blake: That’s your opinion.

--The screen fades to black.--
John Fury
John Fury

Back to top Go down