Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Strange meeting in the Parking Lot

2 posters

Go down

Strange meeting in the Parking Lot Empty Strange meeting in the Parking Lot

Post  Jyhad Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 pm

*Lufisto is seen getting her bags out of her car when an Aston Martin pulls up and stops behind her. She turns around to note it and watches curiously as the window drops and she looks at a very handsome gentleman, one that some might easily confuse for Oded Fehr of Mummy fame.*

(Jyhad): Lufisto, is that you?

*She nods hesitantly, not sure who she's looking at, as he steps out of the car and walks over to her, he's wearing an expensive tailored suit, not Armani, but might as well be.*

(Jyhad): I'm glad I caught you. It's been some time. My voice isn't familiar to you?

*Lufisto shakes her head, refusing to speak just yet. Although the man looks arabic, he has no accent what so ever.*

(Jyhad): It's understandable. It has been quite some time since we were in the same Federation. Back then I only went by my first name. It's about that time I wanted to talk to you about actually. I wish to apologize for the remarks I made against wrestlers like yourself simply because of your gender. Those comments do not actually reflect me. It was just what I was paid to say and do at the time. Now, I don't have to pretend to be someone else. I forget myself, I haven't properly introduced myself either. Forgive me again. I am Jyhad Ali. Anyway, I don't want to take up much more of your time. I simply wished to apologize and have done that. Although, if you need anything. Let me know. If I am able, I will help. See you around, Lufisto.

*with that he turns around and re-enters his car, Lufisto looks on completely taken aback at what just happened. As he pulls away in the car further into the garage*

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Strange meeting in the Parking Lot Empty Re: Strange meeting in the Parking Lot

Post  lufisto Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 am

placed
lufisto
lufisto

Back to top Go down