Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Meeting with Phipps

2 posters

Go down

Meeting with Phipps Empty Meeting with Phipps

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

--The camera fades to see Dr. Thrax walking backstage wearing his IC title, as he approaches a few security guards he exchanges a few words and gets pointed to a room, as he enters the room it is instantly recognizable as the canteen. Dr. Thrax makes his way to the far corner and sits next to a man.--
Dr. Thrax: I understand that holding a title is like a ticket to join your club. So I would like to join despite the fact I beat one of you at crossfire I hope will not get in the way Mr. Phipps, for you see I am highly interested in Joining the guild.
--Dr. Thrax glances at Ja Phipps-
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Phipps Empty Re: Meeting with Phipps

Post  Ja Phipps Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am

--Ja Phipps looks over his newspaper and raises his eyebrows--

Ja Phipps: Are you that Achmed guy that thinks he is a member of the Taliban?

Dr. Thrax: Erm well...

Ja Phipps: Shut up! At crossfire you took one of my guys titles. do you know what that entails. I am now your worst nightmare Thrax. If you cross the Guild, you will be delt with, as Maverick and Jason Campbell will be.

--Ja Phipps puts his newspaper down--

Ja Phipps: Terrorism is one thing i haven't really ventured in, but since you are a member of whatever, then do you think you could get some of your mates to help me. I have 2 demands and then you can get yourself into the Guild.

--Ja Phipps takes out a pen and paper from his top pocket and starts to write something and then hands it to Thrax--

Dr. Thrax: 50,000 DOLLARS? Are you kidding me? And as for the second one, you can get stuffed!

Ja Phipps: I like you Thrax, dont make have to be-rid EBW of you, because at the moment, i have all the power in the world.

Dr. Thrax: $25,000, i will do that!

Ja Phipps: Fine but i want Neli taken care of tonight.

Dr. Thrax: Fine, consider it done!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down