Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy)

5 posters

Go down

Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy) Empty Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm

The camera cuts to the back where Maverick, Underkane, and Jason Campbell are all seen in the locker room.

Maverick:So, what do you guys think, should we let Tike in? Is that what X wants us to do?

*Reply all who want to*
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy) Empty Re: Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy)

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:30 am

--Jason Campbell looks at Maverick up and down.--
Jason Campbell:Man, are you joking if we let Tike in then we'd have some more RAW talent but whats more is that Tike's Talent is not just raw but is honed he is a craftsman who takes pride in his work. And His Craft is DESTROYING people....
OORP: Underkane or Mav continue.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy) Empty Re: Meeting in the back (7-14-09) (m-dd-yy)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:33 am

Maverick:Which is exactly my point he would definatly help us. I think he would do a good job. Then again I'm not the only person in this guild so I need to know from you two if we should let him join
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Jason Campbell: I don't know Maverick we should make him have a trial against one of us or someone new I've heard of a Guy that is going by the Name of Dynamo or maybe Underkane or even you could test him. I've got my own job tonight.

OORP:Tike could you come in and make a match for yourself against either Mav, Underkane or Dynamo. I think i'm against FK on this Nightmare.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 pm

--underkane calls for silence and starts to speak--
underkane: I have been in touch with Agent X since we have had this offer extended. Tonight Tike will face Dynamo and Bally and with me as a partner to make sure that he does his job and I want you to at ringside to make sure that nothing goes wrong.
--the other two nod in agreement--
underkane: If all goes to plan as Agent X has predicted after the match Johnny Tike will be inducted into the guild but remember, it is not always winning but it is the way it is done.

OORP someone else continue

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Jason Campbell: Wise words Underkane but thats what you are. Wise. Such a small word that can mean something BIG about someone. Underkane its not that I distrust you but I don't think you should be Tike's partner tonight. I've got work to attend to. Underkane, you i think should face someone else you've been the one leading us but are YOU a TRUE leader theres this Guy been going around named Dr. Thrax he reminds me of somebody. YOU Underkane should face him tonight. Maverick should be Tike's partner. But Oh No ! That can't happen can it because COINCIDENTALLY you Underkane booked a match for Maverick didn't you. So looks like that can't be the plan.
--Jason Campbell glares at Underkane.--
Jason Campbell:Now seen as Tike seems to be making tonight Extreme what with Glass Death matches and suchlike. I want to give the fans a preview of what will happen at Crossfire! to Frozen King in a No Disqualification match -maybe that could happen anyway as it is that is upto Tike who is in charge of Nightmare tonight.
OORP Someone continue.

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Theres A Knock On the door of the Guild and they open the door only to reveal a small box sitting in the hallway, theres a note addressed to JC on the Box they go out into the Hallway and JC picks up the Note and Begins Reading aloud to the guild.

Jason Campbell: Dear JC, At crossfire you will be Fighting two of the worlds best, and yet that still doesnt impress me or your parents. Heh Heh, JC you might want to think about something because your parents are--

JC stops reading out loud and opens the box to only see a picture of his parents tied up and hidden with a little note written on the picture, saying "Come and Find Them JC-From your worst Nightmare Frozen King." JC drops the picture and storms around the Arena Hunting for FK, only to run out of time, due to his match with FK

OORP: I felt this could add heat to my Hitman and JCs fued for crossfire, if you guys dont like this then you dont have to add it but just think about it for a moment.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm

--Jason Campbell reads the last of the note and looks up a vein pulsing in his neck his nostrils flare twice he then turns to the rest of the Guild--
Jason Campbell: Houston, we gotta problem.
--Maverick and Underkane look at Jason Campbell with puzzled looks.--
Jason Campbell: I gotta go find that Idiot Frozen King and make sure my mum and dad are fine. It looks like he's got them...
-- The two other members of the EBW Guild gasp with looks of shock on their faces as Jason Campbell turns on his heel and storms out of the room.--
Jason Campbell: Where Are They ?!
-- Several Technicians and workers in the corridor fling themeselves to the walls as Jason Campbell. He turns the corner and spots Frozen King he sprints as FK spots him and turns and runs off.--
Jason Campbell: Ahhhhh, Where is the *!BEEP!* Argh.
--A Technician steps out from a side-room.--
Technician: Jason you're match is next.You need to be behind the curtain in a minute mate.
Jason Campbell: Dang ! Ok Who against ?
Technician: You'll Like This....
Jason Campbell: Frozen King....
--Jason Campbell takes his patented Green,White and Gold tape and starts to wrap it around his lower arms. He turns the camera close to his face.--
Jason Campbell: Tonight Frozen King you have awakened some Radioactive Energy. The Livewire is alive inside me. Tonight the Electrode, Is ALIVE !
--Camera Fades out--

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm

I sense a Face turn for the Guild guys
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

just one thing though i cant be tikes partner cause im facing syndro but it sounds like a fun match ive always wanted to face bally but itll have to wait
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 am

no im tikes partner and you 2 are at manager positions also we can't have that last bit because we need to stay as a heel group at least until the end of NEXT season.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:03 am

Why ? If so I need to be chucked out of the guild or leave 'cause of something you've done or something.

And Underkane I'm Not just Changing one of my RP's for you as i want to use this as a Storyline idea apart from the EBW Guild one as at the moment the Guild isn't in any major storylines so I've got my own other storylines that I'm a part of.

If we were in a BIG Heel Feud/Storyline then of course I would stay Heel for the storylines sake.

However we're not so I'm in this storyline with FK.

And, I wish to turn Face at the end of the seaso aswell.Thats why i put the RP questioning your leadership of the Guild. You can use that as a reason to chuck me out JUST before or JUST after Crossfire! When Tike is inducted maybe. . . So Underkane the last part isn't going to be took out.
Not By Me Anyway.

Cheers, Jason Campbell.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:51 am

--Johnny Tike enters--

Johnny Tike: Ive got a better Idea...I heard bally's injured...and this new guy Dynamo thinks hes all good...he thinks he can be the cockiest guy on the fed...We are infact the future of this fed...so why dont we make it a handicap match
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down