Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Ready for Readman?!

Go down

Ready for Readman?! Empty Ready for Readman?!

Post  Jamie Readman Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 am

NOTE: The following RP will either be used as the beginning of a rivalry or as a random challenge. Please contact me before you post!! Smile

*The scene opens at the commentary table at ringside, where Andrew Rushmore and Blake Limit are seated, awaiting the next match on the card to start.*

Andrew Rushmore: I can't wait for this next contest. Honestly, this will definately a contender for Match of the Year.

*Suddenly, Firefly by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System.*

Andrew Rushmore: What the..?

Blake Limit: Who the hell is this?

*An unknown person leaps out onto the top of the ramp. Golden sparks fall from the bottom of the titantron as the unknown person starts yelling at the top of their voice. The fans don't know what to make of them, so most don't cheer or boo, they sit in slience. A few distant cheers and boos are heard but the unknown person seems to ignore them.*

Andrew Rushmore: Well, whoever this is, they don't seem to care about the fans.

Blake Limit: Typical! This person has been in the door for less than 5 minutes and you immediately judge them!

Andrew Rushmore: My mistake. That's usually your job.

*The mystery person climbs up the steps, turns around to face the crowd, who still don't do anything, turns back around and somersaults over the top rope. They raise their arms in the air, hoping to get the crowd pumped up but to no avail. The mystery person shrugges their shoulders and asks Jenna Marise Smith for a microphone. The camera just barely overhears them say thank you, determining that whoever this person, they are, at least, a male. The mystery man walks over to the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth.*

???: My goodness. This place is dead. I've been to funerals that have been more lively than this place. Still, I am surprised you don't know who I am. I mean, I've been a General Manager of a very cool federation. I even held the World Heavyweight Championship during my tenure. With controversy, of course. I mean... seriously?! Fine, I'll just tell you my name.

*The man raises the mic high above his mouth, takes a few seconds to compose himself, breathes in deeply and brings the mic back to his mouth.*

???: The name's Readman... Jamie Readman.

*Some of the crowd recognise the name and begin to cheer. Jamie smiles and waves to those who are cheering.*

Jamie Readman: You see? Now you're getting it. Anyway, enough about the past. We must look onto the future but first, I'd like to thank all of you fans for giving an opportunity and I hope I won't let you down. I haven't let anyone down before, so I don't intend to start now. For my debut match, I am offering an open invitational to anyone in the locker room who thinks they can beat me, right here tonight!

*The crowd gets a little bit more alive after the open challenge and await to see who will take Jamie on.*

Jamie Readman: So... come on then. What are you waiting for?

Andrew Rushmore: Well, how about that? Jamie Readman is offering anyone in the locker room an open opprtunity at him.

Blake Limit: Great, just what we needed in this federation. Another kiss-up to the fans.

Jamie Readman

Character sheet
Level: 16
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down