Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

HOA are ready for their fights

4 posters

Go down

HOA are ready for their fights Empty HOA are ready for their fights

Post  The Hitman Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 am

--Psycho Killer by Velvet Revolver hits the speakers as The Hitman approaches the ring, wearing a shark skin black suit, and a pair of expensive sunglasses--
The Hitman: Well it looks like things are working out for HOA.
--Mitman gets a wide smirk, ans chuckles as the crowd boos--
The Hitman: The HOA is here to stay, we got our matches last week, where I WON THE LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE!
Leo: No he just won a shot at the belt...
Aaron: Well in his mind he's already won it i guess.
The Hitman: Then this week I get to take out one of the biggest idiots in this arena tonight...Frozen King.
--Crowd chant "You suck" as The Hitman begins to look slightly agitated--
The Hitman: O.K maybe he is not as stupid as the people in the bleachers... sp just let me rephrase: he is the biggest idiot if your talking about the EBW superstars.

--The Hitman begins mocking the crowd, acting like an idiot, and chanting EBW--
The Hitman: Now tonight I get my match with Frozen King...and it will be exactly how you monsters like it...
--Hitman gets a sedistic grin on his face--
The Hitman: I WILL BE EXTREME...FROZEN KING WILL BE BLOODY...AND FROZEN KING WONT BE WRESTLING EVER AGAIN!!!!!

--Crowd boos, and Hitman begins to look completely psycotic--
The Hitman:I thought you all liked EBW...well I have an example of what I am talking about foryou all...

--The Hitman approaches a person that is booing him and raises his arm as if to hit the man--
Leo: Oh no this cant be good
--Security runs over to the Hitman, he then neckbreakers one of them, then hits the next with a kicking combination then lifts up the last one onto his shoulders Electric chair drop style, and falls fowards slamming his face into the ground, and then lifts him up and uses the momentum to fall backwards slamming him into the concrete again--
Aaron: Someone needs to stop him!
--The Hitman pulls up the badly hurt security guard, and shows him to the crowd laughing as the people boo--
The Hitman: You see this...This is what Frozen King will look like after our fight tonight, then after the match, I will do the same thing to him that I did to 13th Warrior...and then he wont be able to fight at Crossfire, and then i'll beat Jason Campbell one on one at Cross fire, and then I will make him look like this!
--Hitman Headbuts the security guard, and then pulls him up and kicks him in the gut, and pulls him down face first onto the mat Executing a Psycho Driver--
Leo: this is disgusting
--The Hitman throws the now pale and lifeless security guard over the ropes as medics come to his aid--
The Hitman: Enough about what I'm doing this week, lets talk about my partner...I give you YOUR EBW EUROPEAN CHAMPION CLEVLAND GRIFFIN!!!!
--Crowd boos as Hitman begins to laugh at the security guard, as the medics put him on a strectcher, and run him out of the arena--
Clevland reply, and no he is not European champion...yet Twisted Evil

Last edited by The Hitman on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

HOA are ready for their fights Empty RE:HOA are ready for their fights

Post  Clevland Griffin Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 pm

--Can't Touch Me heel version blasts as Clevland walks to the ring with a mic in his hand--
Clevland:Yes i got my first match to be a title match against this NOBODY Dylan Meech
--Crowd Boos--
Clevland:Jeeze i know you people are stupid, but... look if i wanted you to boo i would tell you to, but tonight i'll give you somthing to boo, you see at my match meech will be bloodyied, and I will win, and the medics wont be able to repair meech's face after i'm done
--Crowd cheers at the thought of meech losing his title--
Aaron:I can't belive it, this crowd would rather have a monster like Clevland win the match than have their gm keep it!
Clevland:Well just like Warrior, Meech will feel the pain of H.O.A. The Hitmen of Apocolypse and to show you what i really mean by feeling pain i'm going to destroy someone the very first person i look at will be my victim!
--Clevland looks at the commentary table--
Leo:Holy Hell he's looking over here
--Clevland gets out of the ring and goes over by the commentary table with a twisted look on his face--
Aaron:He wouldn't dare
--Leo trys to get out of his chair and run, but Clevland catches him--
Aaron: LEO NO!
--Clevland grabs Leo by his hair and pushes him in the ring then Clevland gets in the ring then Clevland lifts Leo on the turnbuckle puts him between his legs
and jumps in the air and rolls in a 360 degree way straight down yelling"DYNOMITE"and destroying him on the mat executing a LEGENDARY Cannon Bomb--
Aaron:NO this has to stop!
--Aaron then gets up and goes inside the ring but Hitman clotheslines him and then Clevland goes in the corner of the turnbuckle and starts stumping counting to ten and when Aaron gets up clevland kicks him in chin and gives him a peddigree executing a MORTAL The Sweet Chin Peddigree--
Clevland:Dylan Meech you just opened the door to the devils playground,.....FEEL THE WRATH OF HOA
--Clevland and Hitman stand in the ring, with evil looks in their eyes, laughing hysterically as Aaron and Leo limp back over to the announce table--

(Hitman: edited a few things, clevland, just a thought: try to pay attention to gimmicks lol... meech being cheered hahahaha P.S. good rp, maybe meech or fk can come out to respnod to the verbal attacks on them
P.S.S. Dylan is a pussie Razz)

Last edited by Clevland Griffin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

HOA are ready for their fights Empty Re: HOA are ready for their fights

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 pm

im a heel, the most hated person in EBW
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:25 pm

--Frozen King comes walking to the ring in a suit and he seems to be a little happy and pissed off all at the same time. He steps into the ring with Hitman And CLevland smirking. He Begins to speak as A small Smoke layer begins to rise slowly from the outside of the ring.--

Frozen King: Hippocrits and Parasites, Plz let me announce that I am sick and tired of watching Crap flow out of thier mouths. Stop, sit and listen. I am Frozen King, the one and only. But Right Now I would Like to Announce, that I am going to change my name. My Next Name is.......NIKOLAS STORM! As soon as i get enough money my contract will be Nikolas Storm. But Back to buisness, You two are just saying how great you are yet what have you actually Done? Stood around and gotten a couple of cheap shots here and there. Well i feel its time to teach you worthless pieces of S*** what im gonna do with a small blade and your faces.

The Hitman: What are you talking about, what blade you cant even...

Frozen King delivers a MORTAL Spear to The Hitman when Clevland runs over to help Frozen Takes the blade slices a small cut to hitmans forehead, And PowerBombs CLevland through the Announcer table. Then Syndro Sanders Comes Running to the ring as Hitman regains his composure in the corner while FK Beats down Clevland. Syndro helps FK attack clevland, Hitman Attacks Syndro, as Clevland gets over to help Hitman while Frozen Waits resting in the ring, Hitman throws Syndro Sanders over the ropes, and Fk throws Clevland out of the ring Jenna Comes Over to begin the proceedings.

Jenna Marise Smith:Ladies and Gentlemen, The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing First, weighing in at 220 pounds standing at 6' 2'', FROZEEENNNN KINNNGG! And His Opponent Weighing in at 215 pounds standing at 5' 11', he is the leader of The Hitmen Of the Apocolypse, THE HITMAANNN!

--Hitman and Frozen King stand in the ring in fighting poses as the match bell rings--
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down