Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen King's Debut Interview

Go down

Frozen King's Debut Interview Empty Frozen King's Debut Interview

Post  Frozen King Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Headstrong By Trapt plays loud booming over the arena while pyro's blast along the stage and entrance ramp

Frozen King: Hello Nightmare. I just want to let you know that I want a little show here in the ring so....

Frozen King rolls out a blue carpet over the ring and puts a nice green couch and table on the carpet.Frozen King sits with a mic in one hand as he waits for Jenna to come out.

Jenna: Ok Frozen, i have one question for you right now. King Neli gave you this shot here in EBW but do you think that you deserve this and please explain.

Frozen King: Well Jenna I have to say that me and Neli are friends, So he gave me a break because well I asked nicely. Just because you said please i will explain. I deserve this shot because i worked so hard just to be good enough to get in this show and for just working hard like that, I deserved this and well to be honest I think you dont like me very much.

Jenna: Frozen you are wrong. I think your a great wrestler but you might be well.... a huge headache waiting to happen.

Crowd Boo's at what Jenna said to Frozen.

Frozen King: you can really leave a man speechless cant you. Hey King Neli, come and get Jenna. I think she needs you. Oh Jenna, I really am a good guy, after all im a Face, but you just make me seem like a heel.

Frozen King walks away from the ring and loses his smile as he exits from the stage just before the camera fades to black.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down