Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

panther interview

Go down

panther interview Empty panther interview

Post  panther Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 am

Jenna Marise: hillo there today im stanind with the man who likes to uphold honour and justice,
the black panther.

black panther: hi jen it's nice to be here

Jenna Marise: so what are your plans here at ebw, what do you wish to accomplish??

black panther: well jen the things i plan on doing here are cleaning up ebw to be a federation worth watching
and to do that i will need to get all the scum that is around here in check,

Jenna Marise: do you have any names?? you know the people you think that need to be put in check before the federation gets a name for itself at the top with others??

black pather: infact i do jen, im sure he has issued a challenge to me anyway so it saves me the hassel of calling him out.
Theonolis i know you can hear me, just to let you know i accept your challenge.

Jenna Marise: so since you have accepted his challenge does that mean you think he is scum??

black pather: yes jen i do, people who go around scream saying people are scared of him and smashing things up, they are what you call the lowest scum, they are just people with all bite and no bark.
and when the time comes i will prove that to you.

Jenna Marise: there you have it folks the black pather has accepted the challenge and declares that the match will be nothing but a mere warm up for bigger things

panther

Back to top Go down