Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Syndro and his dreamcatcher.

2 posters

Go down

Syndro and his dreamcatcher. Empty Syndro and his dreamcatcher.

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 am

--Syndro Sanders's music hits through the arena and Syndro holds a dreamcatcher in his hand while walking down the ramp and stepping up in the ring--

--Fans are booing him--

Andrew:He has a dreamcatcher in his hand.

Blake:For what is that???

Andrew:I have no idea, but he might explain it now...

--Syndro grabs a mic and stares proudly into the crowd then on his dreamcatcher--

Syndro Sanders:Last Tuesday night i did something special...

--Fans are waiting for an answer--

--Syndro holds up the dreamcatcher into the air--

Syndro Sanders:...i caught Mad One's dream,his dream to beat me, because his dream wasn't getting true and won't be getting true. Now that i have caught Mad One's dream, i am getting closer to make my dream come true...

--Fans chant "You suck"--

Andrew:Well he is right, he made Mad One tap out last Tuesday night.

Blake:Yes, but for what is the dreamcatcher?

Syndro Sanders:I know that some of you are thinking about the dreamcatcher and what it symbolizes,so let me explain that...

--Fans are waiting--

Blake:Now it's getting interesting...

Syndro Sanders:It symbolizes the dreams of all my opponents who i have bet and who i am going to beat...because after i bet them i destroy their dream to beat me and to become better than all.

--Fans starting again to chant "You suck"--

Syndro Sanders:Now i have a message for all guys in the locker room so listen...everyone who thinks his dream is stronger than my dream shouldn't have a match with me, because after i bet the one, who thinks that, his dream will going to caught by me, so don't mess my dream with your dream...

--The music of GM King Neli hits the arena and he walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Syndro and his dreamcatcher. Empty Re: Syndro and his dreamcatcher.

Post  GM King Neli Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:34 pm

GM King Neli: Tell me your joking? You really believe in fairy tales? Dream Catcher? This is Extreme...Bloody...Wrestling...It's not Alice in Wonderland...Wake up from your dream and realise that I hired you to entertain...Not to talk about dreams...If your a dream catcher then my name is Santa Clause

Andrew Rushmore: Neli doesn't seem to happy

Blake Limit: Hah...He has been like this all night...Maybe not happy about his last week lose

GM King Neli: How about this...I end your dreams...Personally...That's right chump...Me and you...Right here...Right now...Lets go get a ref down here
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down