Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Show Announcements

Go down

Opening Show Announcements Empty Opening Show Announcements

Post  GM King Neli Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 pm

--Nobody Famous - Go Hard, go Home hits the PA system as GM King Neli makes the way in a black Tuxedo with a microphone in hand--

Andrew Rushmore: Now that outfit must have cost a fortune

Blake Limit: My suit still looks better

GM King Neli: Now last week was a hell of a show...

--GM King Neli is interrupted by the fans cheering and chanting EBW--

GM King Neli: As I was saying...Last week...Was a great show...The main event stole the show...While myself and Dara Singh was distracting one another...It gave Stealthy enough time to be rolled up and be beaten by newbie Jyhad Ali...Now I am not going to lie...Jyhad Ali has talent...Maybe more then Dara Singh and Stealthy but not more then me...He has enough talent to shine out to me...And I am putting him in the World Title run

--The fans start to cheer and chant Jyhad repeatedly--

GM King Neli: Jyhad Ali WILL main event out first ever Pay-Per-View which will be called Sole Survivor. Jyhad's opponent will be none other then the man he rolled up in the middle of the ring last week...Stealthy.

Andrew Rushmore: Now that sounds like an exciting match

Blake Limit: But were does that leave King Neli, Dara Singh and the packert undertaker? Wasn't they all in the title hunt to?

GM King Neli: Now at the Pay-Per-View Dara Singh will face the packert undertaker...Which leaves me...I WILL be in action...My opponent has yet not been decided but the General Manager of EBW will leave his mark at Sole Survivor...Now down to the reason the Pay-Per-View is called Sole Survivor...There will be a match CALLED Sole Survivor...The rules are as followed...2 Superstars will start in the ring...Every minute the claxon will go of and a new superstar will come down to the ring...Only way to be eliminated is over the top rope with both feet touching the floor...Winner of this match will have a title match for any title...Any time...Any place...I myself will also appear in this match...Good luck to everyone in the match...Your gonna need it once I come down to the ring

--GM King Neli drops the mic as his music starts and he leaves the ring--

Blake Limit: This should be fun...A Sole Survivor match...Winner gets a promised title match any time, any place, and most importantly for any title of there chosing...Now this is what makes EBW, Extreme!!
Andrew Rushmore: Well I agree with you on that one...This match may be the best match in EBW history
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down