Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Opening Show announcements (Start of Warzone)

Go down

Opening Show announcements (Start of Warzone) Empty Opening Show announcements (Start of Warzone)

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

--Downfall by The Trust Company plays to the boos of the crowd--

Leo: Well the Boss is opening the show this week, maybe some stern words to the guild?

--Dylan Meech appears in his usual ring gear, consisting of yellow trunks and boots with Black Pads, he enters the ring looking annoyed--

Dylan: Shut up...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan:[/i] You think I don't have a headache? I had to deal with Stupid Ja Phipps and his cronies partying in the hotel on Tuesday...

--The crowd boo at the mention of Phipp's name--

[b]Dylan:
Is that all you idiots do? Booo, Boooo. It's probably the only word in the English Dictionary you slugs understand...

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: Well last Season... I was cheated of MY ATPW Championship... by my own flesh and Blood.... Tike was always Dad's favourite... I WILL get that title... I am still General Manager of Warzone... that guild assaulted my little brother and there will be hell to pay...

--The crowd are mixed reactions--

Dylan: Also... I have to deal with Mattskee...

--The crowd erupt with cheers--

Dylan: I-AM-TALKING!!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Mattskee has promised to make my life hell....

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: But I'm not scared, I OWN Mattskee, he can't lay a finger on me without being fired.... but the thing is... I want Mattskee to lay a finger on me, I want to hurt Mattskee, you see if he didn't interfear in my 3 Stages of Hell Match, I wouldn't have had to have competed in stage 3 and Tike wouldn't have cashed in....

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: And I would still be YOUR ATPW Champion...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: I need to get back on top of my game.... And now it is time for me to announce tonight's matches...

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: I will be facing one half of the Warzone Tag Champions: Under Cover Brother...

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Dr. Thrax will defend his Intercontinental Title against both Frozen King and Jason Campbell in a Triple Threat

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Drew "Rich" Richard will face Syndro Sanders in a submission match!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: The other Tag Champion: Norwegian Playboy will face Banio

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: And Mattskee will face The ATPW Champion: Johnny Tike in a non-title match

--The crowd cheer loudly--

Dylan: That is all...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down