Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Maverick's interview

3 posters

Go down

Maverick's interview Empty Maverick's interview

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Jenna Marise Smith:I'm here with Maverick. Maverick how does it feel to be in EBW

Maverick:Well, I've met some cool people here but I dont know how the wrestle so I can't really provide a good answer. As for my first impression its good.

Jenna Marise Smith:Obviously this is not your first time on the roster is it. I know I've seen you on T.V. but I'm not all that certain what show you were on.

Maverick:Well you were right I have wrestled on T.V. but I don't like to talk about it.

Jenna Marise Smith:Ok, so is there anybody you think may be out of your league.

Maverick:I've seen some of these guys wrestle before and they did alright. I also noticed that I had something almost none of them had. I had heart.You see my dream since the day I started watching wrestling was to be just like those wrestlers. I told myself I am going to be the next Jeff Hardy, or the next CM Punk. I was going to be huge and I looked up to that dream and worked my butt off till I acomplished that. It wasn't till my last season wrestling that I questioned my skills. My contract was running out, I had a week left. My agent asked the GM if he was going to resign me. The week was almost over and I still didn't get an answer. Saturday, two days before I was a free agent, I watched the news to find out that my show was no more. Luckilly a week later I recieved a phone call from my agent telling me that he had a new job for me,no, a new home for me here at EBW. While I'm here I promise that my name will be remembered as one of the best wrestlers to ever wrestle.

Jenna Marise Smith:That is a lot of talk, and I'm sure you will be able to back it up. Good luck to you Maverick, keep up with your endeavors
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Maverick's interview Empty Re: Maverick's interview

Post  JMac Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:34 pm

*ooc, Im not so certain using wwe names in your RP is allowed... i was questioned for this at one time in another fed...

JMac

Back to top Go down

Post  lufisto Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 am

it is aloud to use them for example , but it is not aloud to play under wwe names or use there storylines,pics and merchendise
lufisto
lufisto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down