Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final recognition

Go down

The final recognition Empty The final recognition

Post  Hades Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 am

--The 13th Warrior just parked his chopper inside the arena's garage, when Jenna approaches him for an interview--

Jenna: Hello Poet, congratulations for your win last week. It must have been great for you to win on your debut.

The 13th Warrior: Thanks Jenna, it was nice, but the best think was to hear all those people screaming my name. I still get butterflies in my stomach when i'm thinking of those moments.

Jenna: So...

--The Warrior interupts Jenna by putting a finger on her lips--

The 13th Warrior: Wait a sec darling.

--The Warrior takes a small pause, and continues with a big smile on his face--

The 13th Warrior: And that's why I've decided that I wanna multiply that feeling, and I wanna here those wonderfull fans screaming my name at the PPV.

Jenna: Wow, that's great news Poet. You will ask for a match at the PPV?

The 13th Warrior: Well, not any match, I actually have in mind The Match for the PPV that will suite me. I'm challenging King Neli at a one fall match at the PPV!

Jenna: Oh My God, Poet, The KIng Neli? You are challenging the GM of this federation?

The 13th Warrior: Jen darling, I'll explain to you what's my philosophy. What's the point in getting to the PPV if you can't challenge the best there is. So who is a better opponent than the GM of EBW?

Jenna: I see your, point. Well, I hope King Neli will answer to your challenge and I wish you luck for the PPV.

The 13th Warrior: Thank you Jen, and don't forget to come and take me an interview after my next win. I'll have more great news for you.

--The Warrior turns around and heads to the elevator while the camera fades to black--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down