Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

(Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment.

3 posters

Go down

(Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment. Empty (Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment.

Post  Jason Campbell Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:29 am

--The Camera pans to an unknown room in the Backstage of the Picturesque Arena, this Locker Room is different to Most, Bog-Standard Locker Rooms as it had its own Shower, Water Basin and a Mini-Fridge. The wall was barely visible for posters of Forks Of Lightning,Wires and Electrodes. There is also a Dartboard on one wall. It has a Picture of Frozen King on the Bullseye.Three darts are stuck in the middle of the picture. A hooded figure walks into the room and takes his hood down revealing himself to be Jason Campbell. He turns to the camera Begins to speak.--
Jason Campbell: I have been through a lot in my life. Fell through many garage roofs whilst performing stunts for my fickle friends. Been chokeslammed through a Wooden Bench at High School by a member of this very Federation . . . Tonight I will be returning that favour to him . . . Yes, The person who put me through that torture is in my match tonight. He is Frozen King after severely injuring my spinal bones. He tormented me by kissing my Girlfriend. The ambulance came i was took to hospital and the rest is history. After i got to hospital i had electrodes stuck to me for ages. Thats How i came to have my Nicknames.
--Crowd Boo at FK's actions.--
Jason Campbell: Then last week on Nightmare He commited a crime against NOT me, NOT my friends , BUT against my family and that was the FINAL straw...Tonight,The Triple Threat TLC match, is going ahead as planned. I've got my chance atFK and this time WEAPONS are involved. And there is NO disqualification for using three of the most dangerous weapons involved and to be honest - I wouldn't Normally use them because of my many accidents involving them in Backyard Wrestling. One second You are World Champion of your Streets Backyard Wrestling Federation, next whilst you haven't noticed some random SO CALLED - Superstar has come behind you and hit you over the head with a Ladder or a Chair or turned you and slammed you through a table . . .
--Crowd begin to murmur to each other as they see a change in Jason Campbell's character--
Jason Campbell: But, Here in EBW we have trained Medics and Physiotherapists to deal with injuries so i can beat that Idiot to an inch within his life. There i also the matter of Hitman who I will do the same to. Tonight you will see me Jason Campbell back to his normal self the Electrode,The Livewire - That is who i am . . . I haven't been great with you fans this season. I've ill-treated you, and when i go back and remember when you cheered my name i turned VERY,VERY Sad. You cheered me through the moments when i was laid on my back in the middle of the ring and when i got up and Hit a FULLY CHARGED you cheered the arrival of the Livewire i got injured came back and was angry. Now, i realise my mistakes . . . If i win this match i am getting My parents back . . . But this TRIPLE THREAT TLC Match is for all you Great EBW Fans in this very Arena, And for all of you watching at home. And even anyone in the Universe who is unidentified but still cheers for EBW it is for all of you !
--Crowd Cheer as The camera fades out.--
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

(Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment. Empty Re: (Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment.

Post  The Hitman Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm

LMAO rex Hitman would like your rp
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

(Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment. Empty Re: (Add this instead of Frozen's Final Torment as this is the proper one).Frozen Torment.

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:26 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thats where i got the inspiration...lol
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 am

--Untill The End by Breaking Benjamin plays loudly across the arena as EBW's NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION, FROZEN KING, Makes his way to the ring with his Title slung over his shoulder, the arena is echoing with boo's and chants of "FK Sucks", FK begins to speak--

Frozen King: Im So Sorry about what I did JC, oh wait, No Im Not. Tonight You, Me, and Hitman fight in the most amazing match ever the only problem is, Theres only One Winner. Just To let you know, When You and Hitman Fly Off that ladder again, land on that set up steel chair and table again, I will Stand With MY EuroPean Title over my head. AoD Reigns Supreme, We Have The Only Important Titles, LightWeight, EuroPean, and EBW WORLD TITLE!!! JC You have no more buisness Here. Now This all ends after I beat Both of you tonight. If you dont win you get to say goodbye to your soon to be deceased parents. I dont know if they can breathe. Oh and about last Friday, Due to your little interruption and Hitmans goon coming to the parking lot I Also Got this video and gave your parents to my special friend. Lets watch my tape real quick.

A Video Begins Playing ofJC's Parents struggling in the trunk of a Flaming Red Ferrari and the Driver happens to be FK, He says "My Little Friend Will take good care of your parents. Have Fun, Mwuhahahaha." The Tron Cuts to black as Hitman Comes to the ring to join the little party.

Last edited by Frozen King on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed some more excitement)
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 am

FK > Maybe say that on the Titan tron because then i can get angry and make an RP where i follow you or something or i could do one where i start the match and Hitman rushes down to the ring when i attack you and the match starts...Upto you...
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 am

--Revelations by Audioslave hits the speakers as The Hitman comes out, with an aggetated look on his face--
Leo: finally The Hitman joins the party--
--The Hitman walks to the ring clapping--
The Hitman: BRAVO BRAVO!!! Frozen King, you figured out how to get into somones head, somthing I have mastered, but you... finally did it I'm proud, but just let me say this.
--The Hitman steps into the ring--
The Hitman: Earlyier this week I was really wishing I had won a shot to the European title, I was slightly jealous of you Frozen...but now that you have won the title, I'm glad you got your title shot, it just shows how worthless a title this is...I mean you'd think that the European championship would be coveted... but well... maybe if there was actually a real champion...
--The Crowd chants you suck as The Hitman steps closer to Frozen King--
The Hitman: Frozen King, Jason... you see this match really doesnt mean anything to me... unlike you two... I have more important things to do than this...Frozen isnt even a worthy champion, and you Jason... you are just a little baby who wants to save your mommy and daddy boo hoo
--The Hitman pretends to cry as the crowd uproars in boos--
The Hitman: Look... I dont care about this match, everyone knows I could beat both of you, without trouble, so you two have your fun, beat each other to death, I don't care, the one or two bruises I'd get isn't worth beating you morons down.
--The Hitman goes and stands in the corner of the ring and waits for the match to start--
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down