Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

... On Fresh Wounds and Fresh Starts

Go down

... On Fresh Wounds and Fresh Starts Empty ... On Fresh Wounds and Fresh Starts

Post  Mattskee Thu May 07, 2009 8:27 am

--Fans go crazy when they see Matt Skee backstage with Jenna at at a Warzone show. They wait for the fans to settle, and Jenna begins her interview.--

Jenna: So, the obvious elephant in the room, how do you feel about your move to Warzone?

Matt: Honestly, Jenna, I know that I'm the type of guy to just go with the flow, do whatever the bosses want, and all that jazz... But this irks me. First off, it was blatantly obvious that Neli traded me to save his own butt, which is complete BS, and he pretty much screwed up everything I had going for me in Nightmare... I have to start fresh. It's annoying to say the least.

Jenna: Fresh starts are usually seen as new things...

Matt: Not when you sacrifice a good thing to get them, though... I was number one contender for the Intercontinental championship over there. My future was set. Now I have to start from scratch over here. Start working to get the respect of my co-workers again, start from the bottom of title rankings and work my way up... It's a pain in the butt.

Jenna: Well, no use crying over spilled milk, right?

Matt: Honestly, I don't get that expression... It basically means, "Turn over and play dead when anything happens to you, 'cause you can't do anything about it anyways." It's a stupid expression...

--Jenna looks around, a bit flustered.--

Matt: Anyways. I'm sure you want to know what I'm gonna do next right?

Jenna: Sure. What's next for Matt Skee?

Matt: Good question. With Dylan in charge, and the more... Unique personalities in this federation, anything can happen. We'll see.

Jenna: Well, thanks for talking to me, Matt, and good luck in Warzone!

Matt: Anytime.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down