Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP)

4 posters

Go down

Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP) Empty Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP)

Post  Jason Campbell Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 am

Jason Campbell:...and in addition to me introducing myself i want to issue an open challenge to anyone on the 'Nightmare' roster

--Crowd Cheers--

Blake:An OPEN challenge anyone can come out here RIGHT this minute and fight Jason Campbell...

Andrew:Thing is.......will anyone answer it.

Jason Campbell:anyone......Oh come on......these guys........

--points at the crowd--

Jason Campbell:.................these guys wanna see some action, some real action ,some stunts,some slams,some Hih-Flying Homicide !!!

--fans cheer wildly--

Andrew:Interesting statements there by EBW's newest star.....will anyone answer his challenge though?
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP) Empty And Again........

Post  Jason Campbell Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am

as always people please feedback and anyone .......FEEL Free to answer my challenge you can carry on the RP
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP) Empty Re: Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP)

Post  Underkane Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Jason if i were you i would delete all your rp's and start again, I do not mean this nastily but you are doing too many rp's with not enough in them. I will help you with them open challenge one now but you need to focus on 1 per show. Here is how i would do your open challenge:

--a brand new video starts on the titantron as well as music coming out of the speekers, and the crowd start to get excited--

Blake: Is this who I think it is one of the newest and hottest rising superstars that our GM has ever signed.

Andrew: I think you are right Blake I think that this is Jason Campbell the hot recruit straight out of backyard wrestling!!

--Jason Campbell walks to both sides at the top of the ramp lifting his arms as the crowd chant and cheer for him, after a while of soaking in the cheering Jason makes his way down to the ring and takes a microphone.--

Blake: He has an announcement here Aaron I hope we see him in action tonight.

Jason Campbell: Hello EBW!!

--crowd cheers--

Jason Campbell: I have noticed that the locker room has a lot of talent here, but has some people I would happily take a sledghammer to[/colour]

--crowd laugh and applaud Jason Campbell, He smiles and goes back to talking--

[color=orange]Jason Campbell: I mean I want a match and I want it tonight, I don't care who you our from a newbie jobber who nobody has heard of, to our GM himself all I want is competition!!

--crowd cheer and start to chant FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!--

Blake: Did you hear that Aaron we have the first match tonight, so long as EBW is not full of chickens!

Andrew: The stage is set for you my friend, go on now!

Blake: If I had my wrestling gear with me then I would but sadley I do not.

Andrew: I'm sure Blake...

Jason Campbell: So who ever you are get down here know and answer my challenge!!!

Last edited by underkane on Mon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP) Empty Re: Jason Campbell issues an open challenge (this can carry on from the last RP)

Post  The Hitman Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

I agree 110% with underkane here, you need a few less rp's, and they need to be better(by that i mean with more info in them) it's good that u rp, but you cant do this many for this first week, spread them out.
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Frozen King comes walking out in his cargo shorts and underarmour. He grabs a mic and walks to the ring face to face with JC.

Frozen King: Who Do you think you are? Coming out here, a man who hasn't even had a match here in EBW, and challenging anybody. Well you want it you got it.

The crowd chants and cheers to that last sentance.

Frozen King: Looks like the fans love me, and for you, I will shut you up no matter what. Our Gm King Neli has put you and me in a match, tonight. Oh and by the way, wait nevermind I want it to be a surprise.

Frozen King throws down the mic and walks backwards up the ramp smiling a small smirk. The Crowd Hoots and hollers while Frozen King walks backstage. Camera cuts to black.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down