Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Theonolis's Interview

3 posters

Go down

Theonolis's Interview Empty Theonolis's Interview

Post  Theonolis Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 am

Jenna Marise --Welcome Theonolis to EBW, you seem very mysterious and dark in nature--
Theonolis --Stares at Jenna for a second then replies -- You catch on quick for a woman, so where is that punk Maverick at?--
Jenna Marise -- i have no clue where he's at, why?--
Theonolis --Cuz I'm going to bust his head wide open when I find him, unless he's to scared to get in the ring!--
Jenna Marise -- so it sounds like your challenging him to a match--
Theonolis --That's right... he talks to much, so I'm going to silence him!-- *has an evil grin on his face*
Jenna Marise --Hey don't look at me like that--
Theonolis -- I have a special surprize for Maverick-- * Theonolis disappears into the shadows*

Theonolis

Back to top Go down

Theonolis's Interview Empty On hearing of not being on the same night as Maverick

Post  Theonolis Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

The following day back in the locker room, Theonolis on learning of not being on the same night as Maverick

Theonolis-- I knew Maverick was afraid to get in the ring with me, but to make sure of it he must have bribed King Neli!-- *picks up a chair and smashes against the lockers*
Blake -- Relax Theonolis these things happen all the time, i'm sure there is someone you can take out some of that anger on in the ring.--
Andrew -- That's for sure Blake he has plenty to choose from on friday nights.--
Theonolis *stops smashing the chair* -- Maybe your right, I was watching The Black Panther's match a few days ago from back stage.--
Blake --See there you go a new victum...opps I mean adversary.--
Theonolis *grins with delight*
Andrew -- Blake I think you made that twisted Demon's day!--
Theonoli-- So The Black Panther here's an open challlenge to you if you dare get in the ring with me!

Theonolis

Back to top Go down

Theonolis's Interview Empty Re: Theonolis's Interview

Post  panther Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 am

reply is on my interview

panther

Back to top Go down

Theonolis's Interview Empty Re: Theonolis's Interview

Post  Ja Phipps Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:31 am

ok both are on the show!

Ja Phipps
Admin