Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Hitman makes a statement

Go down

Hitman makes a statement Empty Hitman makes a statement

Post  The Hitman Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm

--The arena goes black and the titantron shows a video of a man smashing a guitar
into a TV, and the crowd bursts into boos.--

Leo: They know this intro all too well
--Three loud symbol crashes are heard as revelations by Audioslave blasts on the speakers, then The Hitman and Crashoverride both walk out to the ring--
Leo: This guy makes me sick, and the fans agree.
--The crowd boos loudly as The Hitman raises the mic to his lips--
The Hitman: Look, You fans don't matter.
--Crowd chants "You Suck"--
The Hitman: No seriously, if you guys matter'd at all you wouldnt cheer for some punk like Clevland Griffin.
--Crowd chants "Clevland rules HoA drools."--
The Hitman: Why do you like him, he started this whole group up against me and crash, him thrax TSS, eric, oh yea and fedor, thats 5 vs 2...
--The Hitman looks to crash who nods--
The Hitman: And what's worse is that 3/5 people are fighting HoA at Pain overdose, if I had taken an advantage like that it would be called "cheating"
Aaron: He has a point.
The Hitman: But that wont matter, because tonight me and Crashoverride are going to fight TSS and Fedor, And I guarantee you one thing.
--The crowd's boos become so loud that The Hitman has to pause.--
The Hitman: I guarantee that after the match, it will only be 2 vs 2 at Pain overdose.
--The Hitman drops the mic and heads backstage in between the massive boos of the crowds.--
Leo: What? I think that The Hitman just threatened TBS!!
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down