Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Warzone...

3 posters

Go down

Warzone... Empty Warzone...

Post  Dr. Thrax Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am

or

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/p0tsTgBKmhU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/p0tsTgBKmhU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

--A group of men wearing camo and balaclavas appear on either side of the ramp, they then rest RPG-7s on each of thier shoulders and almost in unison fire. The rockets erupt in explosions of green and the men disperse. Then the arena gets filled with a dusty smoke, and through it explodes a beaten up toyota 4x4 pickup truck, riding in the back is Dr. Thrax, wearing his camo trousers and headscarf but leaving his torso uncovered to show off his muscular chest, he quickly disembarks from his ride and enters the ring while holding his IC title.--
Dr. Thrax: Well it appears the champions of the guild have invaded Warzone, so to speak me and Tike are here and here to stay, we shall be a dominating force and who knows, maybe even take your tag titles off whichever scum is keeping them warm for us.
Some of the wiser ones may have noticed a problem with this me and Tike, not the best of friends, well I did and a deal for Phipps and me and Johnny Tike are the Warzone division of the EBW guild.
--The crowd wildly boo at the news that the guild has come to Warzone and Thrax stops a while to take it all in, he then holds aloft his IC title and smiles.--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Warzone... Empty Re: Warzone...

Post  Frozen King Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:41 pm

--Pyros Explode around the ring and 'Untill The End' By Breaking Benjamin Blasts through the arena. The Lights Go out and Ten Seconds later when they Light Up Frozen King Is Seen Standing Behind thrax with a Mic. He Also has in hand The Same Steel Chair He has had from Tuesday.--
Frozen King: Hey Thrax!!!
--Dr.Thrax Turns around only to Jump Backwards at seeing that chair and FK standing there slightly annoyed.--
Frozen King: First Of All Jason Im Sorry but your........ parents are gone, HoA Before they were Drafted Lit My Car On Fire and Killed your um, parents. So You Shouldn't Be Mad At Me! Second of all, Thrax Since I Have a Rematch Clause for the European Title, which is in the same Group as Intercontinental, I believe I Should Get A Shot at that pretty little Piece of gold sitting on your Ugly Shoulder. Thrax I Demand A shot at your title, And Lets Make it interesting, JC I believe I Owe you one. So lets make this a Normal Triple Threat Match For The Intercontinental Title, And First Man To Gain Pin Fall or Submission Becomes The New Intercontinental Champion. So Do we have a--
--Frozen King Gets Interupted as Jason Campbell Walks to the ring with a Photo In Hand. A Tear Runs Down His Face and He Climbs In the ring.--

JC I Think this would Be a Good Tim for you to come in and Thrax I just want to maybe start something, since u want the Tag Titles, maybe me and Jc Can Fight u For IC title and win then we focus on that with our fued, And U and Tike can Take the tag titles or watever, If u dont like this then tell me! Razz

Last edited by Frozen King on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:07 pm

-- Jason Campbell walks down the ramp tears streaming down his face dripping down onto his Livewire T-Shirt. Omen by Prodigy blasting across the PA System, He makes his way upto the ring--
Jason Campbell: Now, I'm all alone in this cruel world again, I don't blame anyone for this FK, but you was the main cause of it, Hitman is good at blowing stuff up, My Parents, Your Car, His own over-hyped ego . . . This is me alone again, I go back in my mind to Hospital, or when my Mother was in a Mental Health Unit , as she was being abused my Step-father, she was trying to get divorced from my step-father at this time and I was left alone with him and my younger step-brother, he was out working and I was by myself...I didn't care I hated him....
-- Some of The Crowd boo's at JC's Misfortune.--
Jason Campbell: I am in this match,Thanks to FK and I will win because of my Heart and determination which I showed at Crossfire!. I was determined to win, but you took it away from me at the end, Thrax, you're in a Faction, that I've been in, If you go down there road, you will find yourself, BUT pay for it Massively !
--Crowd Boo's at the Guild's mention--
Jason Campbell: I Will Have Avengence, I will be determined and by the end of Tonight, The Livewire will be Your Intercontinental Champion !
-- Crowd Goes Nuts--

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:18 pm

--Dr. Thrax storms out of the arena shouting foreign words as he does so, the camera then fades to black.--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down