Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Total Domination (End of Warzone)

2 posters

Go down

Total Domination (End of Warzone) Empty Total Domination (End of Warzone)

Post  Dr. Thrax Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

--Johnny Tike and Dr. Thrax walk out the ring, Pushing Dylan Meech in a wheel chair, he is bandadged from head to toe and the pair pushing him are pushing the wheelchair into the sides and causing Dylan pain. When the convoy reaches the ring Dr. Thrax tips Dylan out of the chair and forces him to walk up the stairs into the ring.--
Dr. Thrax: Total Domination... that was the dream and tonight, that's what we are going to get. You see we have Mr. Meech incapacitated, we can do whatever we want to him!
--Johnny Tike pushes Dylan and over, and Dylan looks up weak and helpless.--
Dr. Thrax: on Nightmare we made Neli sign a contract giving us control over ATPW, but all though we control both shows, Mr. Meech's contract means we cannot drop him as GM of Warzone without his consent, so tonight, we are getting his consent.
--Tike hands Dylan a contract--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Total Domination (End of Warzone) Empty Re: Total Domination (End of Warzone)

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Dr. Thrax: Now sign... just like we made your puny little brother sign...
--Dr. Thrax goes up to Dylan's face--
Dr. Thrax: You should have seen him squirm when he saw us enter the room, it was like watching an insect underneath a magnifying glass
--Dr. Thrax taps the contract--
Dr. Thrax: Now sign...
--Dr. Thrax starts speaking louder--
Dr. Thrax: Now you people see the future.... a federation entirety run by The most dominant stable in the world... the Guild!!
--The crowd boo--
Dr. Thrax: You see Dylan, soon you will be nothing, begging on a street corner, just like your pathetic brother
--Dr. Thrax turns to the audience--
Dr. Thrax: Soon it will be all ov...
Dylan Meech uses Dr. Thrax's hip to leaps in the air
and kick Dr. Thrax in the back of the head executing a MORTAL Enziguiri of Defiance

--The crowd burst into a frenzy of cheering--
Dylan Meech runs to the turnbuckle and leaps onto the top
before preforming a backflip landing on Johnny Tike executing a MORTAL Leap of Charisma!!

Leo: Meech just cleared house!!
--Dylan Meech rips off his bandages and tears off his connection to his blood pack--
Aaron: Meech faked to avenge his brother!!
--Dylan Calls for a Microphone, in recieving it he goes to the grounded Dr. Thrax--
Dylan: I'm not signing anything Thrax!! And for your infomation that still means I own Warzone... and I still own you!!
--The crowd cheer--
Dylan: You wanna fight me Thrax? Fine! I'll fight you! You want my contract? Fine!!
--The crowd cheer--
Dylan: You want this contract? Fine, at our Next PPV: No Limits... you will be climbing a Ladder for it!!
--The crowd cheer franticly--
Dylan: You win... I resign as GM and you get the whole of ATPW... if I win I get a shot at you're Buddy Tike... and his belt!!
--The crowd cheer--
Leo: Dylan just made one hell of a Match for No Limits!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down