Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

6-16-09-The Frozen Lair

3 posters

Go down

6-16-09-The Frozen Lair Empty 6-16-09-The Frozen Lair

Post  Frozen King Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:24 am

Frozen King is Sitting On an Ice Blue Couch With his feet on the coffee table and a Mic in hand as he sits alone in the Ring.

Frozen King: Welcome To the First Ever FROZEN LAIR!!! Tonight I have a Guest that is The most Important man In EBW. Before I bring Him Out I have something to say. So many People dispised me, and Hated me, but I am changing that. My Tag Partner The Hitman Has been turning into such a horrible wrestler, saying he's the tag team im just a spotlight absorber or im just dead weight, he makes me sick. Anyway Lets bring out My Guest at this time, Our GM, KING NELI!!!!!

'Go Hard Go Home' By Nobody Famous Plays and King Neli Comes out to the ring And Sits on the Ice Blue Leather Chair.

King Neli: Thank you Frozen For Having me as the First Ever Guest. Now I heard That you have some questions to ask me.

Frozen King: I actually Do. First, Whats going on behind the Scenes in EBW? What goes on in your Office, with the other EBW executives?

OORP: Neli Respond

Last edited by Frozen King on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need to be rewritten)
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

6-16-09-The Frozen Lair Empty Re: 6-16-09-The Frozen Lair

Post  The Hitman Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

did u ask neli if you could use him?
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Yes i did
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm

kk, so u wanna have that short feud now?
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Frozen King Knocks on the door of an unknown wrestler who is wearing a black mask and a black long sleeve shirt.

Blake: Who's That?

Andrew: It looks like the man who said he was going to attack Neli at Alkatraz which he didn't.

Frozen King: It worked. Im No longer a tag team champion. Thank you for giving me that idea. If not for you I would still be stuck with Hitman.

????: No Prob, but if he finds out what you did you better watch out bro. He's angry, but anyway I have an Appearence to make in the parking Lot, If you would excuse me.

The man walks away and then Jenna Comes By.

Jenna: Frozen Do you have a minute?

Frozen King: Yea sure.

Jenna: What Happened at Alkatraz and why aren't you upset like your Tag Partner--

Frozen King: My Tag Partner??? I don't recall getting a new one. At Alkatraz we lost big deal. I just have to move on as Darksiders and Underkane won fair and square.

Jenna: Ok anyway, Do you think you will be getting another tag partner and revoking your rematch clause?

Frozen King: Ok, SomeTime I will get the new Tag Partner and I will Revoke the Rematch clause, all when the time is right now if you'll excuse me.

Frozen King Begins walking back to the Locker Room as Some Man in a long Coat and a mask attacks him in the Hallway, leaving him Vulnarable, but the man Grabs Frozens slightly injured Right Wrist and begins stomping and twisting it untill it Cracks and Breaks. Frozen Is Left Alone In the Hallway with a broken wrist as the Mystery Man walks away.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes sure like you can be the dude i just put in that broke my wrist
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 am

when you asked to use me on your RP I didn't mean RP for me...These RPs should be set out like Welcome to the Jungle...MK4E asked a question then Mattskee replied and they kept doing it until there was nothing left to say and it worked out great...That is how this should be set out if you want me in it
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

ok so want me to redo the first part