Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Speaks

Go down

Frozen Speaks Empty Frozen Speaks

Post  Frozen King Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

A camera shows Frozen King in his locker room with his tag title on his shoulder. Frozen closes his locker and turns around to look at the camera.

Frozen King: Hello EBW fans. You must all have heard of my ambush to maverick. Tonight I tell you about some other things that commemorate me FROZEN KING! I Am going to announce that my movie "Frozen King: As Cold As They Come" will be released on the First Nightmare after Our Next Pay-Per-View. Now I must say that This Movie will tell you all about--

Some one Knocks on the Door and Alexa comes in. Frozen Hugs his Girlfriend as she sits down with him to tell him something that seems to be important. When alexa is done whispering Frozen King Jumps Up and Runs out the door.

Alexa: Frozen Wait for me.

Frozen King is seen running down the ramp with a mic in hand with alexa running after him.Frozen Quickly slides into the ring and stands up for the crowd to Boo at his tag title in his hands. Alexa climbs into the ring and stands next to Frozen King.

Frozen King: I have to say that im glad i have this time. I have to tell you that my movie is going to be shown here On Nightmare for a few Special fans who will get to see nightmare that night, and that night, will be next week.

The Crowd Boo's As a preview for the movie is shown. The Crowd has mixed reactions when the lights come back on and Frozen King Is seen Sitting In His Throne For The Frozen Lair.

Frozen King: It's Time For Another edition of: THE FROZEN LAIR!!! This week we talk to The tag team of Underkane and Packertundertaker, and the current tag team champs The Hitman and Frozen King: Ice and Guns. So later tonight we will have the show and remember I am Frozen King:As Cold As They Come!
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down