Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beating the System (Draft Day)

+3
unkownhero
Hades
Dylan Meech
7 posters

Go down

Beating the System (Draft Day) Empty Beating the System (Draft Day)

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am

--Drones by Rise Against Plays very loudly--

Leo: And here comes the European Champion

Aaron: Meech survived a very Energy Draining match on Tuesday and came out on top!

Leo: Yeah with a low blow!

Jenna: Ladies and Gentlemen....The ONLY European Champion....DYLAN MEEEEEEEEEECH!!

Leo: Aw c'mon I bet Meech paid her to say that!

Aaron: That's not all he paid her for...

Leo: What?!

--Pyro blasts from the stage--

Aaron: he paid her to organise some Pyro!

--Dylan Meech appears in his usual ring gear but with a white bandage around his waist, he is carrying his European title--

Dylan: I am the best in the world at what I do!

--The crowd boo very loudly--

Dylan: I went in that Alcatraz match and did exactly what I said I would do! Take unkownhero out!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Despite this...

--Dylan points to his bandage around his stomach as the crowd cheer very loudly--

Dylan: Yes...I got Speared from 20ft off the ground! And I still won!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: And Dream Crusher...

--Dylan lifts up the hair on the front of his head to show a big scar--

Dylan: You were bang out of order...You had no reason to appear form under the ring and hit me round the head with that chair!! That led to me being hit With Unkownhero's Boom! Which by god....hurts!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Today...Is draft day! Last Draft Day I became GM of Warzone....let me assure you that tonight I will still be General Manager!

--The crowd chant 'Unkownhero!'--

Dylan: Nope! Unkownhero isn't here! He's still injured from when I KICKED HIS ASS!!

--The crowd boo very loudly--

Dylan: Tonight I am in action against in one hell of a match, "The Greatest" Dylan Meech vs unkownhero vs Dream Crusher in a Triple Threat for the EBW European Championsip, now the rules are simple, The winner wins the European Title....but the person who gets pinned....gets Drafted!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Dream Crusher, Unkown, I've beaten you both before.... I can beat you both again!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: I'd like to invite The 13th Warrior to the ring!

--The 13th Warriors music blares--

Last edited by ''Blitz'' Dylan Meech on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Beating the System (Draft Day) Empty Re: Beating the System (Draft Day)

Post  Hades Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 am

--The Warrior asks for a mic and a chair before entering the ring--

The 13th Warrior: Hey Champ, calm down, the chair is not for you, it's just that since you have the fame of a hell of talker, I've prepaired myself to that.

--The Warrior puts the chair in a corner of the ring and turns around facing Dylan Meech in the center of the ring--

The 13th Warrior: So, I guess You've wanted me here tonight to thank me for the times I've helped you during this past weeks. But before you say anything let me tell you that I need a couple of things from you.

--Dylan Meech seems in a hurry to talk and doesn't pay much attention to The Warrior's words--

The 13th Warrior: HEY! I'm talking to you!

--Dylan moves closer to The Warrior standing now at only some inches from him--

The 13th Warrior: The first thing I want from you is to guarantee that I will not get drafted to that crappy shoe called Nightmare. The second thing is a match between me and Aleks Teller for the Light Weight Title.

--The Warrior sits on the chair--

The 13th Warrior: Now I'm listening to whatever you wanted to say to me.
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 am

Dylan: Heh, you pretty much helped me win that match so I think I can help you, Ok you've got your match for tonight, as for the draft, I can't guarantee anything! Now I called you out here for one thing....You've impressed me and Im thinking me and you form an Alliance.....but not just any Alliance....The Alliance of Defiance! The most powerful force there will ever be in EBW!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  unkownhero Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 pm

--The Numa Numa plays--

Unknown Hero: HOLD THE PHONE!

--A clearly battered Unknown Hero walks from backstage with a docter telling him not to go--

Leo: Oh my god! How can he still walk! Look at him!

Unknown Hero: If you guys are making an alliance. I want to make my one myself! So if anyo-

Someone interupt
unkownhero
unkownhero

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm

The 13th Warrior: Back off unkownloser you have to ask permission before cuting in while i'm about to speak. As for your proposal Meech, keep your word and I'll be more than proud to join the Alliance of Defiance.

--The Warrior drops the mic and gets out of the ring heading to the backstage--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Beating the System (Draft Day) Empty Beating the System (Draft Day)

Post  Syndro Sanders Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 am

--Syndro Sanders slowly walks down the ramp with his dream catcher in his right hand and a mic in his left hand while The 13th Warrior is heading to the backstage area--

Leo: The former Light-Weight Champion, Syndro Sanders!

Syndro Sanders: Wait, Wait, Wait!

--Syndro Sanders stands in the middle of the ramp--

Syndro Sanders: Whats the big deal? I mean, what is this punk of Nightmare doing here? Everybody knows, that I helped Dylan Meech to be still the European Champion!

--Syndro Sanders continues to walk and enters the ring--

Syndro Sanders: It's against my nature to help other guys, except Dylan Meech and The 13th Warrior! I have a deal with The 13th Warrior, you already have forgot it?
The deal makes me a part of The 13th Warrior, that means I join the Alliance automatically! And Dylan gave me a Title Shot, and as a 'thank you' , me and Warrior joined him in the 6 Man Tag Team Match and we also interfere his match to stop Unknownhero! I deserve to be in this Alliance!

--Syndro Sanders walks past unkownhero--

Syndro Sanders: I repeat myself again, everybody who gets in the way of my dream should be very careful!

Someone continues, maybe Dylan.
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Phoenix Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 am

Last edited by Aleks Teller on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeff Phoenix

http://thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am

dude, when did i came back in the ring?
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Crusher Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 am

thats just like saying when did frozen king get into the ring??.

cos you never said you left the ring but you still hit him with a chair??

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 am

what the heel, Frozen your on nightmare why the HELL would I let you in my alliance, only me Syndro and 13th are in the AoD. Eric, you've been absant for several weeks so you can piss off and NO god modding, no hitting anyone else with a chair unless you ask them first! Sheesh!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 am

Dylan: Great! Dylan Meech, The 13th Warrior and Syndro Sanders! The Alliance of Defiance!!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Tonight If I get pinned.... I lose my position as GM of Warzone! ITS FREAKIN' IMMENSE!!

--The Crowd cheer--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Crusher Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am

yea i know i got carrdied away but i had certain things already writen up. but by the time i had the chance to put it in there was like 7 people at the ring lol.

had to think of summin lol

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Crusher Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:32 am

-- at the moment there is silence in the ring everyone starts hearing somone laffing loudly from the crowd
the spotlight moves quicly around untill it stops in the middle of the left stace --

leo: who is that

Aaron: i think it's dream crusher

dream crusher: so let me get this right... if i pin someone they get drafted?? then who becomes gm after i pin you???

-- dream crusher looks up like he is pondering something --

dream crusher: ok then lets see if we can change the rules alittle since you gathering yourself a band of merry men.
how about in the match there will be no interferece from anyone outside of the match if there is then u must step down from gm even if you win, and i would like to add that if someone pins you they should get to choose who becomes the next gm wether it be themselfs or someone else. what you have to say to them terms??

leo: thats a bold thing dream crusher is asking to be put in the match, will dylan ecept or put some damands on his own in the match???

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am

Dylan: Dream Crusher, you should know one thing about me.... I am best when I am under pressure!

--The crowd cheer--

Leo: Does that mean...

Dylan: I accept!

--The crowd cheer--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:07 pm

[quote="The 13th Warrior]
--The Warrior drops the mic and gets out of the ring heading to the backstage--[/quote]

That's where i say it crazy kid
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Crusher Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:27 pm

rp gone now but im sure it never said that lol.

who cares now gone and past

Dream Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm

--"District Sleeps Alone" by the Postal Service hits the PA and the fans go wild as the EBW World Champion, Matt Skee, steps out on the ramp, mic in hand, title on his shoulder. He waits a bit for the crowd to quiet down, and speaks.--

Matt: Normally I'd keep my nose out of this kinda business... I find its usually better for my own hide if I keep neutral in these political issues. But at this point what're ya gonna do, Dylan -

--Matt polishes the championship on this shoulder a bit before continuing. The fans go wild.--

Matt: - draft me?

--Matt eyes Dylan again as the fans cheer.--

Matt: Alliance of Defiance? Really? -Thats- the name you've settled on? I only ask 'cause last time I checked you were "the man" around here.. And when I say "the man" I don't mean a cool and awesome person that everyone loves, I mean it in the hippie sense of the word: the ***hole that everyone works for and is always keeping people down.

--Fans laugh, Matt pauses for a bit and then continues.--

Matt: So, honestly, who the hell are you defying? The only thing I can guess is nature since you're still walking after that mind numbingly awesome spear you took the other night.

--Fans laughs again.--

Matt: Anyways, I didn't just come out here to make fun of your silly name, believe it or not... As the man on the top of this federation there are certain things I take notice of.. One of them is little cliques forming... Now most of these stables are created as powerplays, ways to group together and stick it to the man while you and your buddies pull each other up the rankings... But, since you -are- the one in power I can only assume that its either a front for your doll collecting club -

--Fans start to laugh, Matt speaks over them.--

Matt: - Seriously, I saw the new lifesize Barbie that you just bought, you know, the one you can practice your makeup and hairstyling skills on, sitting in your office. I must say, the foundation and lipstick combination that you chose for her was great-

--Fans laugh even louder as Dylan fumes.--

Matt: -it's either that, or its a club where a bunch of guys get together and supplement their wrestling skills, or lack thereof, by interfering in each others matches. The former I'm okay with.. It's good to find others with the same interests as you, but the latter... The latter would have to be addressed.

--Matt begins to pace on the top of the ramp.--

Matt: However, I'm not gonna join with you on your crusade, Hero... Not yet. I'm just coming out here to warn Dylan, in a public forum so he cannot deny that I did so. Dylan, if your little club -ever- steps up to me. If you -ever- try to screw me over our truce will be FINISHED. You will be inviting an enemy that you do NOT want at this time, and I swear to god, that I will come down on your little sausagefest so hard you'll wish I never got drafted here. This is my time, and if you cut it short, I'll cut you down. Got it?
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down