Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Draft Day Thoughts From Maverick

2 posters

Go down

Draft Day Thoughts From Maverick Empty Draft Day Thoughts From Maverick

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:13 pm

]

Maverick heads down the ramp and into the ring. Maverick smiles and waves to all the fans, there are still mixed feelings about him. Maverick waits till the titantron finishes and speaks.

Maverick:Ok, so let's see what happened at Crossfire shall we. Ok, first off there was the Battle of the Belts match where I lost my title. I don't really care at this point whether I have it or not. I'm gonna shine anyway. If King Neli decides to give me a title shot then I'll happily accept it but if not I will live with it. I have bigger plans for myself anyway. Next, you all may be wondering why me and Jason Campbell turned our backs on The Guild. Well, my goal ever since joining The Guild was to sabbotage everything they did. I knew as soon as it all got started that it would be nothing but trouble. Jason also saw this coming too and me and him joined the Guild to make sure things didn't get too far out of hand. At Crossfire I saw a good man named Jyhad Ali, which I hope one day to call my good friend, get his match ruined by the Guild. And I couldn't see myself ruining what could have possibly been his only chance at being a champion. So I motioned to Jason and we turned on Underkane and Johnny Tike. The only problem with our plan was we distracted Jyhad and let Ja Phipps, or Agent X, get the win over Jyhad. That's why today I vow to never let something like that happen again, as long as I am in EBW. I also will never scare you guys into thinking I would sabbotage anybody who deserved a title out of that title.

The fans cheer for Maverick.

Maverick:Wow! It's been a long time since I've heard that. I promise things are going to change. No more Guild members running Nightmare. No more half matches where the Guild ruins it for a non Guild member. And no more me sitting back and letting it happen. If the Guild wants to run Nightmare they have to deal with me first! I'm a changed man after Crossfire. I dragged too many people down with me. I ruined far too many matches. I hurt far too many people, and it's not happening again. If I see another Guild member ruining a matches they are getting hurt, and nobody is stopping me!

The crowd goes nuts after hearing what Maverick said.

if anybody feels like adding on go ahead[flash][/flash][url][/url
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Draft Day Thoughts From Maverick Empty Re: Draft Day Thoughts From Maverick

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 am

--Syndro Sanders walks down the ramp while 'Hunt you down' by Saliva hits through the arena. He enters the ring with his Young Guns Belt over his shoulder and his Dream Catcher in his right hand. He grabs under the ropes to get the mic. He points on Maverick with a astonished face while the fans are booing him.--
Leo: Why is he out here?
Aaron: Maybe to say how bad Maverick was in the 5 v 5 All Star Battle for the Belts Match?
Leo: Well, he will let us know about it now...
Syndro Sanders: I have to admit something.....
--Syndro Sanders stops while the fans starting to boo him again--
Syndro Sanders: Shut up....one time!
--Fans stop to boo him, from somewhere you hear a fan screaming 'You suck'--
Syndro Sanders: So, i wanted to admit something, because i have deceived in Maverick and thats why i am here...i want to show him my respect...
--Some Fans are clapping--
Syndro Sanders: I am not the man who likes to do something like that, but i know that i have to do it, because what i have said to Maverick last Nightmare, wasn't right....
I have told about The Guild, which I, to be honest, doesn't care and which I hate and which i don't want to show my respect. I thought Maverick would support the Guild, but at Crossfire he proves that he sabotages the Guild. I also want to show my respect to Jason Campbell, who also has turned against the Guild like Maverick did, at Crossfire. That was a great plan by turning against the Guild, they won't be the same again. I want to talk about the 5 vs. 5 match aswell, which was one of my greatest matches i ever had. And if you want your rematch Maverick, you will get it from me, for sure.

--Fans are clapping louder--
Syndro Sanders: But....
Leo: Why must there always be a "but" ?
Syndro Sanders: I won't change myself, so don't clap and don't be dissapointed, i am the same guy i was before! I am just admitting my mistakes and thats something everybody should do...
--Syndro Sanders walks to the ropes and while he is stepping with one leg under the top rope he enters the ring again and speaks again...--
Syndro Sanders: ...before i forget it, i want to say something to Bally!
--Fans are excited until Syndro Sanders goes on--
Syndro Sanders: We are not finished yet , and mark my words, sooner or later we will have a match and then i will let you feel what vengeance means, so be ready for our match...my dream catcher is in search.....
--Syndro Sanders drops the mic and leaves the ring while the fans are booing him again, then he dissappears behind the titan tron--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

hey neli can you reply to this next announcing the tag match for me and jc against underkane and a partner of his choice
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down