Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celeberity Sports Games (someone involved plz reply i want thos to possibly be for the draft or something)

Go down

Celeberity Sports Games (someone involved plz reply i want thos to possibly be for the draft or something) Empty Celeberity Sports Games (someone involved plz reply i want thos to possibly be for the draft or something)

Post  Frozen King Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 am

The Screen Goes to the Celeberity Sports Games, Where EBW SuperStars Frozen King, The Hitman, Dylan Meech, King Neli, Jason Campbell, and Johnny Tike Are All Wearing EBW Uniforms as they are Competing for the EBW FOundation, this foundation is for kids who have cancer and lukehemia, and they begin there quick interview before the first comptition.

Reporter: I am here with Team EBW Captain King Neli, Neli Why did you pick a group of people who hate eac other as you team?

King Neli: Well Because these people are good at the events I Have them competing in. I am in the Wrestling Event with Tike as my partner, Dylan and JC in The Climbing event, and FK and Hitman in the Random Event. We Are the best at what we do We may allhate each other but this is for charity.

Reporter: Dylan an JC what are your thoughts for today??
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down