Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Sommerlund - The New Season

3 posters

Go down

Sommerlund - The New Season Empty Re: Sommerlund - The New Season

Post  Ja Phipps Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:25 am

--Ja Phipps walks out holding the world heavyweight championship and stands at the top of the ring--
Blake: This is the first time I've saw JP without a murderous look on his face
Andrew: Maybe winning the World title cured his, well madness
Sommerlund: Thanks for cutting me off, Ja "The B...
Ja Phipps: SHUT UP! You are a bare faced liar Sommerlund! There are more holes in your story than the official report on 9/11 for god's sake!
Sommerlund: Watch the vid..
Ja Phipps: I already did, tell me sommerlund, if i stabbed you in the belly, why were you not you bleeding? And why, in the approved report from the doctor it mentioned nothing about a wound in the belly? And finally, why did you leave my other hand free, pretty dumb thing to do isn't it?
Sommerlund:...
Ja Phipps: As long as i am the World Heavyweight Champion, you will never get a shot at me!
--Ja Phipps turns around and lifts his World Heavyweight Championship above his head--

i have done the actions in black cuz i have to change it to black anyway! Som, i hav'nt cleared this wid you, if you want me to play along with the story about me stabbing you then that's fine, i will change it

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 am

--Nobody famous - Go Hard, Go home hits the PA system as GM King Neli makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand--
GM King Neli: Sommerlund...Emo? That doesn't go...I expected more of you Sommerlund...Did Ja Phipps stab you so hard that you lost complete faith?
--Ja Phipps gets ready to talk but Neli cuts him off--
GM King Neli: No Ja I am not saying I believe Sommerlund and no Sommerlund I am not saying I believe our new Champion...But facts are facts...you got pinned...one, two three...Phipps is the new champion and I am not reversing that decision...Maybe he did stab you...so what, what kind of idiot are you to not have spoken then? your a couple of weeks to late...
--GM King Neli starts laughing with himself--
GM King Neli: The funny thing is that you said Jenna wanted me for my power...We was together long before EBW started...but that isn't the point...Sommerlund, the point is that she loved me more then she ever loved you...Did you actually know we was ingaged?
Blake Limit: Your joking...
Andrew Rushmore: Oh my goodness...no way...
GM King Neli: But fortunatly Stealthy had to ruin it more...As much as I hate his guts she probably had more fun with him then she had with you...Infact...Sommerlund, if your saying she loves you as much as your saying...prove it...prove it...And their is no other way then doing what me and her was about to do...Get married...If she says yes I will organise everything for you...You can get married here...next week if you want...So waddya say big boy...You have the balls to prove your undying love for her? Or are you just using her for her breasts and just tryna have some fun which you have never had before?

OORP: Lol would like to see a marrige on EBW I was going to actually do that with Jenna until other things came up...Up to you what you wanna say...I will announce the match after your post Sommerlund or you can post a comment first JP how ever you want to do it

Last edited by King Neli on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

GM King Neli: Ok Ja before Sommerlund ran away and left us standing here...I'm gonna tell you what our main event will be...Tonight...Your partner will be DarKhaos...And you and DarKhaos will take on Sommerlund and someone I signed literally before the show started...actually...while the commentators were opening up the show...Make sure Sommerlund knows about this match Ja you wouldn't want to be left alone like your about to now
--GM King Neli drops the mic as his music hits and he makes his way backstage--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am

this RP is really long so i dont think i can add the whole thing to the show, just the last 2 bits, sorry

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:31 am

Add it all, its not hard
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 am

i know, but from my experiance, too long an RP and it puts off the viewer, dont worry though. I edited nearly all of my bit out and only little bite of Som's and Neli's

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down