Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Season of Change

3 posters

Go down

Season of Change Empty Season of Change

Post  Jyhad Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 pm

--The arena goes dark as the video screen flashes, the first thing you see is an image of Mickey Rourke in his "Wrestler" attire. It appears as if he's given a candid interview--

"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

--The song (Wrestling) Superstar( aka "Rock" Superstar by Cypress Hill) begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring--

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

--The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong--

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

--Jyhad steps up the stairs to the ring apron, pauses for a moment to smile, before ducking the top rope and entering the ring proper, he makes his way to the far corner gets up on the turnbuckle standing on the middle where he then pauses another moment with a smile and bows to the crowd with one arm tucked in front of him and when he rises back up the tucked arm raises finger pointing up and he looks up to the Heavens. Then he hops down and motions for a mic, after he receives it he moves back to the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to die down before starting.--

Jyhad: Things change from day to day. Week to week. This is no more evident than in wrestling. Just take a look at everything that happened last week. Some of us have managed to keep level heads and others have lost their minds by pointing a loaded weapon at a fellow superstar.

--The crowd fills with "Oohhs" with the comment--

Jyhad: I don't know what is going to happen to Sommerlund, but you have to feel sorry for the poor naive fool. He wore his heart on his sleeve and several people took advantage of it. Including the current EBW World Champion.

--A chorus of "Boo's" resounds through the arena with the mentioning of the Champ--

Jyhad: Though, our GM did the right thing in "saving" the Champion. That is, "if" he was really in danger. Sommerlund doesn't come across as the type that would shoot someone, even if they deserve it. However, he did sound emotionally distraught. Which means our GM really didn't need to thrust himself upon Sommerlund and his gun. He could have easily talked him down. But I digress. No more need to stay on this horrible topic. So, lets move on to my match with the Bulldozing Monster last week?

--And the with the crowd erupts into chants of "You're the Greatest." Jyhad allows it to go on until it dies on it's own then begins again--

Jyhad: Fate was indeed on my side last week in my match with the Monster. It was a grueling match. One that seemed like I was destined to lose until, Fate intervened on my behalf. He is a tough opponent and one I wouldn't mind facing again in the future. But beating him acquired me the option to pick my next match. Now, I know all of you would love to see me fight the World Champion what's his name again? Oh yes, the Canadian Destroyer, Ja Phipps. However, I'm still of the opinion that he's not worthy competition. And I've made my decision. So, would GM Neli come out here so that I can inform you?

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Season of Change Empty Re: Season of Change

Post  GM King Neli Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

--GM King Neli's music Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as GM King Neli makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand--

GM King Neli: Jyhad I was out here last week for longer then I wanted to be...You kept on pushing and pushing until I gave you your match...you got a flukey win that was even more flukey then Ja Phipps winning the World Title...You may call it Fate...I call it a one-off...It is NEVER going to happen again...NEVER...Understand?

Blake Limit: Wow Neli seems up tight about this situation

Andrew Rushmore: Well Jyhad proved him wrong last week...Can he do it again

GM King Neli: So "The Greatest"....Why exactly did you call me down here? I don't want to waste any more time on you...You don't deserve my time

Last edited by GM King Neli on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm

(Neli, I think you mean up tight, not up tied)

Jyhad: Well, boss man. Never say never. Though as always it's all about business. In this case my next match, Savvy?

Blake Limit: Look at this coward, still doesn't want to fight the Champ.

Andrew Rushmore: Nothing written in stone that says you always have to challenge the Champ.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 am

GM King Neli: Savvy? Why Savvy? Wait who IS Savvy? Are you scared of fighting the best EBW can offer so you go after someone named Savvy? Wow Jyhad I didn't think you would ever stoop that low...Fighting people like Savvy is not going to lead your Nightmare career very far...Your a failure and just because of how much I hate you I will give you this match...Keep denying destiny the chance to meet with Ja Phipps and keep meeting with Jobbers like Savvy...

(BTW it's what I meant but I was that tired...Just woke up from a 3 hour nap now...Took me about 5 minutes to find it)

Last edited by GM King Neli on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 am

Jyhad: I am the best thing EBW has to offer. And I can't exactly fight myself.

--The crowd erupts again with a Greatest chant for a few moments--

Jyhad: Savvy may be an unknown, but he's a better fighter than your paper champion. And it's all about the better opponent for me. All you should worry about is finding me competition. I'll worry about my career. Destiny still awaits me, not even you can stop it. Nor can I. Not that I would want to. I will be EBW World Champion one night. But not until there is someone worth fighting for it. Thanks for hating me enough to give me a decent match.

--Jyhad smiles and offers a courtesy bow to Neli before turning his back to the GM and heading out the
ring and back up the ramp to the back, acknowledging various fans on the way back with handshakes, hi-fives, fist bumps and simple waves--

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 am

--Drones by Rise Against blares through the speakers as the Crowd boo frantically, Dylan Meech appears with a bandage round his waist--

Blake Limit: What? Meech? Again?

Andrew Rushmore: Meech isn't happy about recent Feuds between the two rosters and interfearance on both of their shows!

--Dylan Climbs into the ring--

Dylan: I.... I don't know what to say...

--The crowd chant 'Nightmare, Nightmare'--

Dylan: My own brother.... Powerbombed me through a table...

King Neli: Actually I Neli Bo...

Dylan: I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

--King Neli
looks shocked and the crowd start to cheer--

Dylan: You have been pushing me Danny...

King Neli: Whatever...

Dylan: I don't know what's gotten into you... I would never, ever hit my own little brother... Tike yes, my older brother, he bullied me as a kid.... But not you... not my little brother...

Andrew Rushmore: Meech actually talking out his mouth and not out his ass...

Dylan: It's official Neli, at our next Pay-Per-View, Crossfire there is gonna be... a Battle for the Belts Match!

Blake Limit: Um... What?

Dylan: Nightmare vs Warzone!

--The crowd go nuts--

King Neli: Says who?

Dylan: Says me!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Five Nightmare competitors of your choice vs Five Warzone competitors of my choice, The European, Lightweight, Intercontinental and Young Guns Champions must all be involved...

--Dylan looks directly at Neli--

Dylan: And you and I must be involved!

--The crowd cheer very loudly--

Dylan: Here's the rules, victory occurs when all of the opposing team is eliminated, When a Champion is pinned the person who pinned them gets their title, Titles can change hands ONCE!

--The crowd understand--

Dylan: Here's the twist... You can be pinned by your own team mates and they can take your titles! So choose someone you can trust!

--Dylan waits for King Neli's response--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 am

GM King Neli: You finished your 2 minutes of Fame Dylan? Your moaning about the Neli Bomb I gave you...You may not have hit me when you interfered in my match with Maverick but I know it was all your doing

Blake Limit: Right on Neli

GM King Neli: Now why your here I do not know...I normally don't appear on Warzone but if your always in Nightmare then I will also have to always be in Warzone...And this so called 5 on 5 match? You don't make the calls around here...Warzone is under Extreme Bloody Wrestling and the owner of Extreme Bloody Wrestling is ME...Not you...Not Tike...Not Jyhad...ME...

Andrew Rushmore: Well he does have a point

Blake Limit: I'm sure everyone is behind Neli right now...These are Nightmare fans not Warzone fans and Dylan shouldn't be here

GM King Neli: As far as your 5 on 5 challenge goes...I accept...Not to put on a good show for these fans...But to prove I am the almighty brother out of the 3...Now security will you please come and escourt Dylan Meech out of the building please

--10 security guards come out of the curtains but Dylan Meech orders them not to touch him as he makes his own way backstage--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content