Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays Nightmare bad Example

3 posters

Go down

Todays Nightmare bad Example Empty Todays Nightmare bad Example

Post  Jyhad Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 am

Alright, an explanation of the title. Tonight's episode of Nightmare has an ending that is a perfect example of why people need to ask way in advance about including other peoples characters into a storyline of theirs.

My wrestler was completely misrepresented in his manner and attitude. With his pushing people around, getting mad and basically rudely interrupting something that is meant to be a memorial service for the recently departed. Those are the actions of a heel, not a Face, which I clearly am playing. Even if said player is a Heel in the extreme.

Representing someone else character improperly is more impolite and rude than someone saying no, I don't want to be involved in said storyline. Fortunately for everyone here, I am a good enough role player that I can fix this faux pas with relative ease for the good of the show.

In the future, anyone that wishes to include me in a storyline had best talk to me well ahead of time so that we can work things out. Contrary to popular belief I am fairly easy to work with, as I'm very relaxed when dealing with a game that I am here to enjoy playing. However one should take into account not everyone is going to be willing to go with every storyline for various reasons. The key would be finding a middle ground which can be found if people are calm during their conversations and not taking every little negative thing as the end of life as we know it. Elderly people such as myself are very stubborn and don't always work well with youth's impatience so there are many variables to deal with add to that character persona's and the interactions with others must be taken into account and there's just going to be a lot of compromise on all ends.

Anyway, I"ll be posting shortly a role play that will easily accommodate the current storyline despite the fact that I didn't want to be involved.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Todays Nightmare bad Example Empty Re: Todays Nightmare bad Example

Post  Ja Phipps Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Basicly, i read the post, and man, you gota lighten up. You dont critisise people (me) for putting something in because i didnt have time to do it later and then the show being confirmed. You was informed well in advance of the normal schedule! Stop moaning plz. And you didnt just say no. Flims and Patheic is rude to say to someone who works their ass of so fuckers like you can be in the fucking show! i am not a youth or am i impatient. and it is rude to be called that as well as insulting to Neli and everyone else here! Stop treating urself like royalty here because i tell you what. NO ONE counts you as special in any way just cuz ur the biggest draw in the fed. and BTW if i dont like ur RP like you dont like mine, i wont have anything to do with it to either bitch!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Ja.

He has a really good point, and I don't think he was trying to insult anyone. No one's characters should ever be written in any way without the players consent. He has good reason to be pissed and upset but he wasn't, he just asked that no one do that again.

I understand where you're coming from too, Ja. I've ran many feds in the past, it's alot of work and it's not a very thanks filled job, so it's easy to get set off by things. You may think you were doing a favor for Jyhad, but he doesn't see it that way. He'd rather not be in the show then have is character represented by someone other then himself. That's all he's saying. Just make a note of it and move on, this really isn't something to argue about.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

i don't see myself as special. why you would think that I don't know. i'm just another wrestler on the roster. just as replaceable as everyone else is. and your notion of me being advised early is wrong. what you did was pm saying that you need me to OK something that was already confirmed. and what you did was misrepresent my entire character which is my problem. and it's not so much the roleplay that I don't like as the storyline. if that notice is what you call informed and advance. I don't want anything else to do with this fed if my character can sumarily be misused and abused for the sake of someone else storyline.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 pm

OK, OK, OK. Jyhad. I have no problem wid you. its just the wording in that topic really set me off. Sorry

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down