Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Stealthy's Back!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Stealthy's Back!!!! Empty Stealthy's Back!!!!

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Andrew Rushmore: Well Folks...We Are Back And First I Want To Welcome My Next Guest Coming To The Ring...

Blake Limit: You Know Andrew I Love This Guy...He Is Truly The Best Of The Best....The One And Only! The Real Man! The God Of Wrestling...The E.B.W World Heavyweight Champion Stealthy!

*Stealthy Makes His Way Down To The Ring*

Andrew Rushmore: You Mean A Former World Champion! Of The E.B.W...The AtPW World Heavyweight Champion Is Hades!

Blake Limit:Hey You Show Some Respect Andrew! Stealthy Was Never Beaten For That Title...So Really He Is The World Champion!

*Stealthy Walks Over To Blake And Grabs The Mic And Begins To Speak*

Stealthy: I Am The Real Champion! The World Knows That The Great Stealthy Never Lost The E.B.W Title!
So That Means Pal...I AM YOUR CHAMPION! Woooooooooo! Can You Dig It?...lol

Blake Limit:THAT'S RIGHT CHAMP!...lol Steathy...I Admire You For Coming Back To Set Things Right! I Never Liked The Way King Neli Dropped The E.B.W Logo. I'm So Glad Your Here!

Stealthy: Well Blake Its Like This....I AM E.B.W! And I Am The World Heavyweight Champion! Hades...
You Take That Copper Plated AtPW World Heavyweight Championship Belt Off And Go Throw It Away!!!!
Because Now Finally The Great Stealthy Has Returned! And I'm Going To Look Soooooo Good! Wooooooooo!

Andrew Rushmore: Now Stealthy E.B.W Is Over... We Are Now AtPW...So Their Fore Hades Is The True Champion....I Can Understand That You Never Was Defeated As E.B.W Champion...This Is Very Interesting Indeed...Perhaps Your Gonna Challange The Entire AtPW Roster?

Stealthy: Andrew If I Was You...Id Be Very Careful. The Whole ATPW Roster Can And Will Be Defeated By Your's Truly...ME! ...And Soon I Will Bring The Real Federation Name Back...E.B.W!
Listen Up People! I'm Back And I'm On A Mission To Destroy Any One Who Gets In My Way! ATPW...Get Ready! Because The Real Man Is Back...And This Time... It's Personal. Neli You Made A Mistake Bringing Me Back...Because Now...Your New Federation Has To Prove Its Self Against E.B.W Champion....And That's Me!
Like It Or Not....Deal With It! Woooooooooo! It'sd Party Time!

*Stealthy Drops The Mic And Head Towards The Locker Rooms.*

Blake Limit:You See Andrew? He Is Taking Over Now!

Andrew Rushmore:Some Times I Wonder Why I Work With You Blake! Well Its Going To Get Interesting That's For Sure! I Wonder What The ATPW Roster Will Say When They Hear These Remarks From Stealthy!

Blake Limit:You Mean THE E.B.W WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Stealthy! Get It Right...Or Else!
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Stealthy's Back!!!! Empty Re: Stealthy's Back!!!!

Post  Hades Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm

--The lights in the arena become red and the TK symbol is shown on the titantron, while Hades makes his way to the ring in the crowd boos--

Hades: Stealthy, boy, before I answer to you, I wanna admit in front of everybody that you surely are one hell of an entertainer, one of the few that can rise the game high enough for The Kings to play it.

--The crowd starts cheering for Stealthy--

Hades: But.....You have a problem right now, and that problem is not me.....for now, but it's called SKF, which is your opponent in the first round of the tournament. And if You defeat him, You'll have another problem the week after, represented by your next opponent and so on. But You just said that You wanted to face the whole AtPW roster...well, that's not really possible, but I'll make sure that You'll face the best wrestlers in it.....and actually, You will start tonight.

--Hades stops for a second showing that evil smile on his face--

Hades: Yeah, You better pay attention, back there, because your path to the heavyweight title, as I said, starts tonight, when on the main event you will face my partner, Insa, The Irish, and...

--The crowd chant Stealthy's name again--

Hades: ...and, if You losers let me finish I can change my clothes before my match with The Killah. So, going back to what I was about to say, I will be keeping my eyes on You, Stealthy, during the main event....actually I'll be very close to You, because...

--There's an unreal silence in the arena while evrybody is waiting for Hades to finish the sentence--

Hades: ...because, I will be the SPECIAL REFEREE of the main event!

--Hades drops the mic in the ring and heads for the ramp on his way backstage--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down