Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Chris Extrene challeges Maverick

3 posters

Go down

Chris Extrene challeges Maverick Empty Chris Extrene challeges Maverick

Post  Chris Extreme Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am

Chris Extreme begins walcking down to the ring angrily

Andrew
"Since Underkane left ATPW Chris was stripped of the tag team championship by Dylan Meech."

Blake
" How do you justify that. Chris should've been allowed to pick a new partner!"

The crowd boos at Chris Extreme

Chris Extreme
"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK!"

The crowd boos louder

Chris Extreme
"Ever since that resistance destroyed my parter I have been stripped of my title. It isn't fair! I was never beaten for my title! But the man that cause me my title, Maverick, has to pay. But as I said on Warzone I am coming for the European Champion, and unfortuanatley for Maverick he is the champion and I am coming for his belt! So I am challeging Maverick in a non title match and if I win I get a European Championship match! Maverick has to pay for costing me my title! All of the reistance must pay!

Blake
I like that idea! Chris deserves a title match!

Chris Extreme
" Now that Fissure got his rematch it is my turn. My turn at a shot for the European Championship. I need gold around my waist and I really can't wait any longer...

[color=blue]Chris Extreme
So what do you say, Maverick? Do you accept my challenge? Do you accept that in just one week I become European Champion?

Chris Extreme waits for Maverick to answer

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extrene challeges Maverick Empty Re: Chris Extrene challeges Maverick

Post  Fissure Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 am

-Fissure's music hits and the crowd start "maverick" chant, he looks mad and puffs a cloud of smoke in a particularly "enthusiastic" fan's face. Enters the ring and points to Chris.-

Fissure: Hold on, hold on fella. You just lost one title and you're immediately jumping on another, and I'm not even going to mention the fact that you went for a title, behind my back no less, that should be rightfully mine and .... (the crowd boos violently) ...shut up!!!! You all know it's true... But I'm not here to split hairs, I'm here to make sure you know... (pokes Chis in the chest) ...That all of them know... (points at the crowd) ...that everybody in the back knows, that the ATPW management knows, and yes even that your brown noser Maverick knows I deserve another shot at that gold. So boo all you want, demand all you want, challenge whoever you want, but Maverick is mine and mine alone.
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

Chris Extreme pushes Fissure back

Chris Extreme
" Maverick cost me my title. He has to pay! And you lost your match fair and square. So you can't demand a rematch, former champ!"

Andrew
" These two are getting fired up!"

Chris Extreme
"You invoked your rematch clause and lost. It is my turn. You had your chance and you couldn't win!" Maverick injured Underkane and forced me to lose my title. It was unfair. I deserve a title match! You didn't get cheated out of your rematch, you were pinned, 1..2..3. You lost! While I didn't lose my title. Nobody beated me! So I should get a match! I have a non title match with Maverick tonight. If I win I get a title shot a No Limit, deal with it!"

Chris stares back at Fissure
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Maverick:Alright ladies let's calm down for a second.

--Maverick heads down the ramp a little while the crowd is cheering.--

Maverick:Both of you want a match right? How about we make this a little more interesting. Tonight you each face a member of the roster other than me or each other. If you win you face me at No Limit if you lose you don't. It's as easy as that. Now both of you have a chance at this and if both of you win then both of you get a chance at my title at No Limit. I know the fans are feeling a triple threat right?

Crowd erupts.

Maverick:Don't let these fans down. They are all we have. Mr. Nightmare has spoken.

--Maverick leaves the ramp and enters the back.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down