Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

King Neli Speaks Out

Go down

King Neli Speaks Out Empty King Neli Speaks Out

Post  GM King Neli Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 pm

--Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as GM King Neli makes his way down to the ring with King Neli II. GM King Neli runs in to the ring and celebrates one turnbuckle at a time. After he reaches the 4th one he orders King Neli II to grab a mic.--

GM King Neli: You see...Last week was...
--GM King Neli takes a pause while the fans start cheering for him--
GM King Neli: You know what...Forget last week...Forget what happened on Nightmare...But what happened on Warzone was interesting...You see...I didn't even bother watching Warzone...But later on Friday night Under Cover Brother and Norwegian Playboy called me up...But what they said to me is what caught me by suprised...
Andrew Rushmore: What is he talking about?
Blake Limit: I don't know and I don't care...
Andrew Rushmore: Hey what's got in to you?
Blake Limit: Mind your own...
GM King Neli: Now what they told me is that on Warzone they advertised me versus Dylan Meech with Johnny Tike as the special guest referee...
--The fans let out a huge cheer--
GM King Neli: Oh I agree with you...I would love for another chance to kick Dylan from here to Pain Overdose...But what I thought to myself is how could they advertise it without me accepting it...But to be honest I don't care...If Dylan wants war...He can have war...Me...Dylan...Tike...One ring...At Pain Overdose...
Andrew Rushmore: So that's what the fuss was about...
Blake Limit: Ya Think?
GM King Neli: Dylan if you didn't understand what I just said...I accepted your challenge...Buuuuuut...Let's not make this all about Dylan...You see my little friend over here Neli the second has yet to debut...So he will debut tonight...This lets me move on to more news I have to announce...Our Light Weight Champion Bally has refused to wrestle for Nightmare any more and announced his retirement...I would say I wish him the best of luck in the future but I don't...Because I have plans for the Light Weight Championship...Now that's were Neli junior comes in...Tonight...He will go one on one with the returning...Underkane for the light weight title...Now that is a match you DON'T want to miss...Neli junior will see you out there underkane
--GM King Neli flips the mic as him and King Neli II walks out together--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down