Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Neli has something on his mind

Go down

King Neli has something on his mind Empty King Neli has something on his mind

Post  GM King Neli Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 am

--Suddenly King Neli's music hits and he makes his way to the ring--

--King Neli steps into the ring then asks for a mic-

GM King Neli: Now last Tuesday on Nightmare we had our first ever EBW Shooooooow

--The fans go mad chanting EBW--

GM King Neli: Now as you all know the 50 superstars on the whole of the EBW roster have been divided into 2 different rosters...25 on Nightmare and 25 on the lower class show Warzone
Andrew: Seems like Neli has made his mind on which brand is the superior one

Blake: Well I don't care they are all still part of the EBW roster it doesn't matter to me

GM King Neli: Now last week we managed to crown our tag team champions. Maverick and John Fury defeated KOE and Lufisto in tag team action. And tonight Lufisto will face John Fury and KOE will face Maverick in singles action. IF Lufisto and KOE BOTH win there matches...Then they will get there rematch...But however...If any of them lose...Then...Sorry to say this but they will leave the federation...Yes leave EBW...Not be drafted to Warzone but leave Extreme Bloody Wrestling forever

Blake: Finally...a bit of action

Andrew:
This show is MADE of action...But wow if KOE or Lufisto lose then they will leave the show...The show will not be the same without them

Blake: It's only another superstar Andrew

GM King Neli: Now down to Johnny Tike and JMac...Johnny Tike captured the light weight title and JMac captured the Intercontinental Title...First of all...Johnny Tike will be in action tonight...And so will JMac...You may be champions but this show is all about action and you WILL appear tonight in one fall action but non title of course

Blake: Boring...If they are fighting champions they should defend the title tonight
Andrew: Dude...Just shut up now
GM King Neli: Now down to the World Heavyweight Title

--The fans start to cheer--

GM King Neli: Last week we had a gaunlet match which ended in a draw due to Dara Singh not taking me eliminating him...1..2..3...so he came out and cost me the match...Dara Singh best believe me when I say this...Tonight I WILL get payback...Tonight the 4 participants in last week's gaunlet match will appear in Tag Team action...Stealthy will be my partner to take on Dara Singh and the packert Undertake...See you in the boys

Andrew: Now that is one main event I am looking forward to

Blake: In case you haven't noticed the World Heavyweight Title is still vacant

Andrew: Thank you for pointing out the obvious Einstein

GM King Neli: Now in 2 weeks time exactly from today...EBW Will be hosting there first ever Pay Per View...More infortmation can be found on EBWrestling.com...The Pay Per View name will be announed next week on nightmare and it will be a cross branded Pay Per View...which means Warzone and Nightmare will both appear all in one night...More information to be announced later on during the week

--King Neli drops the mic as he exits the ring--

Andrew: Damn EBW Pay Per View? This should be fun

Blake: Wonder who will actually appear
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down