Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd)

5 posters

Go down

Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd) Empty Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd)

Post  Frozen King Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Frozen King is shown sitting in King Neli's office with a slik black suit on and his wallet in hand. As King Neli, Jenna, and Jenna's intern Alexa walk into the office Frozen Stands up and grabs Alexa and has her sit down with him on his lap.

Jenna: Frozen King, Neli has a lot of work to do so make this quick please.

King Neli: Now Jenna, sweatheart let him speak. So Frozen I heard you wanted to talk about to me about something.

Frozen King: Well Yes I did and thank you for giving me this time to speak with you. I want to make a huge announcement in the ring later, and In 2 weeks I want a ceremony.

Frozen King gives Alexa a Kiss on the cheek and sits back in his chair. Neli with his thinking face on sits motionless.

Jenna: Well Frozen you seem to really want the Time in the ring but, We will need to think about it.

King Neli:.....................

Alexa: Come on Frozen lets go make our big announcement in the ring.

A few minutes later Frozen King and Alexa stand in the ring with Mic's in hand. Frozen King slicks back his nice black hair.

Frozen King: Excuse Me, I have the biggest announcement of my life to make.

The crowd Cheers in anticipation. Frozen feels around in his pocket and pulls out a small black Box, he gets on one Knee and holds out the box and holds the mic to his mouth.

Frozen King: Alexa, ever since the first time i saw you, I loved you. One week later, we went on a date, that went on for days. Today, I just did what I did for you and me. I love you Alexa, and I want to spend my whole Life with you. Will you mary Me?

The Crowd screams and chants Yes. Alexa, with her hand covering her mouth tears run down her face.

Alexa: Oh Frozen, I loved you when I first saw you, Yes I will mary you.

The Crowd Cheers as Frozen King and Alexa Kiss Romantically for what seems like 30 Seconds. Frozen And Alexa Hug as Alexa wipes away her tears of Joy. Frozen King takes the Mic and holds it to his mouth one more time while holding Alexa.

Frozen King: One More thing Neli, I would Like the Wedding to be here on Nightmare In 2 weeks. For the fans and me I would like The Hitman my tag partner as my Best man and you to be the 2nd.

Alexa: Jenna, I want you to be my Maid Of Honor and any Divas there too.

Frozen and Alexa: We also want the fans to be happy, and both Nightmare and Warzone along side the ring. As the guy who makes the address...anyone is fine.

Frozen holds alexa while they walk up the ramp and back stage. The crowd cheers and the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Frozen King on Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd) Empty Anyone who is listening

Post  Jason Campbell Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 am

maybe if this goes ahead i could disrupt the wedding King Neli if u do this we could have a fight over alexa lol if this goes ahead tht is FK if its ok with u aswell
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd) Empty Re: Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd)

Post  GM King Neli Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 am

Ok both you Frozen King and Jason Cambell both have at least 5 RPs or so EACH...You do know maybe 1 or even none will go on if I do not think they are good enough so you are wasting your time...And if you read MattSkee's RP guide it clearly tells you not to use another wrestler let alone the GM in your RP without asking...
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd) Empty Re: Frozen King Shows his money to neli (i dont want this on the first show but maybe in the 3rd or 2nd)

Post  Dylan Meech Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 am

Cambell has 5, Frozen King has 8! Plus you cant buy warzone, I only got the Job because JP quit as GM off screen and I'm the next best for the Job...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 am

Part of this makes you it your best rp Frozen the marriage bit cool we can dig that, but don't buy warzone,

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down