Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfriendli Interview/It Is Missing

Go down

Unfriendli Interview/It Is Missing Empty Unfriendli Interview/It Is Missing

Post  Bruce Hardy Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am

OOC: this part of da RP is supposed to be from last week, after mi match

--Jason Manson is seen walking through a hallway backstage furiously as Jenna comes running behind him--
Jenna: "Jason, do you mind if I have a few words?"
--Jason keeps walking at a fast pace as Jenna follows hurriedly behind him--
Jason Manson: "I don't care, ask what you want."
--Jenna stumbles over a box while Jason keeps walking, she quickly regains her composure and runs back up to Jason--
Jenna: "Ok so Jason, you just called out Syndro Sanders tonight and couldn't live up to your own challenge. you must be feeling a little embarassed, right?"
--Jason keeps a blank stare on his face as he keeps walking--
Jenna: "O... k. So, do you know what you are gonna do about Syndro, Jason?"
Jason Manson: "I know exactly what I am gonna do about Syndro, Jenna. But I don't believe it is your business, --he points toward the cameraman-- his business, nor any of AtPW's fan's business. So why don't you just leave me to my business and move along, Jenna."
--Jenna stops in her tracks and so does the cameraman, as Jason keeps walking, and the camera fades to black--

OORP: this next one goes as present timing.

--Syndro Sanders is walking by himself through the backstage area headed towards a locker room. Syndro walks in to the locker room and walks toward his locker. When he reaches his locker he is shocked to find that it is already open and all of his stuff is slung all over the place--
Syndro Sanders: "What the hell happened to my stuff!?!?"
--Syndro picks up all of his stuff but before he puts them in his locker, he notices a note in there--
--Syndro picks up the note and reads it aloud--
Syndro Sanders: "What's yours is now mine, in death you will find, that you should've left it behind. this is no joke, this is no prank, but when I'm done, you'll be broke, and you will be (spanked ;P) faint."
--Syndro throws the note down and starts rifling through his stuff. When Syndro doesn't find what he is looking for, he screams in anger and rushes out of the locker room, leaving the camera to fade to black--
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8
Class: Technique

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down