Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show)

2 posters

Go down

The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show) Empty The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show)

Post  Underkane Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 am

-- a strange man makes his way down to the ring in a suicide costume to a video of an extreme move--

--crowd cheers and chants EBW!--

underkane: Now I may be new here but i know that this crowd wants to see me fight tonight...

--the crowd starts to shout UNDERKANE!!! UNDERKANE!!--

underkane: Hush for the moment. The opponent that I want to fight is The Hitman!! I want it as soon as posssible as well I want it tonight.

--the crowd start to shout WE WANT A FIGHT! WE WANT A FIGHT!--

underkane: so get down here now HITMAN!!!

Last edited by underkane on Mon May 04, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show) Empty Re: The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show)

Post  The Hitman Sun May 03, 2009 6:03 am

---Indestructible by Disturbed hits the speakers---
Andrew:Here comes the Hitman
The Hitman:Hey underkane so you want to challenge me...
---[chuckles]---
well I don't know if all these people want to see you get beaten to a pulp, it seams that they like you, maybe you should reconsider after all know one likes to be injured

Andrew: Did he just refuse a challenge????
[The Hitman walks toward the ring]
The Hitman: but if you want to fight than who am I to stop you, [Gets an evil look in his eyes] in fact how bout we fight in your signiture match... a First Blood match, maybe then you will have a chance[pauses and chuckles] not likely.

Last edited by sbsw on Sun May 03, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : color did not come through)
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show) Empty Re: The start of a new era (hitman respond)(for a later show)

Post  Underkane Sun May 03, 2009 6:40 am

underkane: Hitman I don't want a first blood match that's too easy I want a LAST BLOOD MATCH

--crowd start chanting LAST BLOOD!!--

underkane: And you know what I will defeat you and i will beat you into a pulp. Your face will be so disfigured that even your own mother will not recognize you.

--crowd starts wooping and laughing at The Hitman--

underkane: In the adaptive words of a song 'Nobody's screaming! Your the one bleeding!'

--the crowd give a really large cheer for underkane--

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 am

The Hitman:strong words from such a weak competitor, I'll fight you in a last blood match, I'll fight you in any match, I'll beat you in a last blood match, I'll beat you in any match.
---The crowd is silent, waiting to here what he says next---
The Hitman: Underkane, you are worthless, you talk a big game, you act like you are a powerful dark force, well when we fight I will prove what everyone already knows, I am faster than you, I am stronger than you, I am tougher than you, I am smarter than you, I AM BETTER THAN YOU.
---Throws mic down, and Indestructible by Disturbed hits the speakers.---

Last edited by the hitman on Tue May 05, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Sun May 03, 2009 10:10 am

--underkane pauses for a moment and The Hitman makes his way down to the ring. underkane grabs The Htman's head and DDT's him--

underkane: Referee get down here!

--underkane gets a sledgehammer out from underneath the ring, The hitman gets up and the referee slides into the ring. The bell sounds--

underkane: Huh! you like it there's more where that came from. I am going to get you!!

--underkane slides into the ring, holding the dledgehammer.--

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down