Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Speaks (part 2)

3 posters

Go down

Frozen Speaks (part 2) Empty Frozen Speaks (part 2)

Post  Frozen King Sun May 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Underkane and Packertundertaker come to the ring and the crowd cheers wildly. Underkane begins to speak.

Underkane: So you called us out here. Tag team to tag team. You got those titles unfairly. I think--

The Hitman: Who cares what you think? I think you guys are just jealous that we are the champs and you are the Chumps.

Crowd Boo's at hitman. Frozen king and hitman hold the titles up high in the air while they have a smirk across thier face.

Packertundertaker: Shut up! We can beat you easily and my partner is right. you don't deserve those titles.

Frozen King: Hey listen. I am the host and im going to ask the questions. First is for Underkane and PackertUndertaker. What do you think of the current situation with the new Tag Champs?

Underkane: I think that this is useless. You guys double teamed Maverick. There should be a contest for those titles.

PackertUndertaker: You guys cheated maverick out of those titles. You stole them, you didn't win them fairly.

Frozen King: Ok let me reply to your answer. You guys are some Sly Scumbags, who don't deserve these titles. Me and Hitman are the champs get over it. Anyway Next Question is for me and hitman. You Guys seem to have stolen the titles, but do you think you should fight some tag team for the titles?

The Hitman: Let me go first. Yes we stole the titles and no we should not fight anyone for these titles. We have them and we will keep them. If we fight some no name loser tag team like Underkane and PackertUndertaker they will wake up in the hospital like we almost did to maverick. So you guys should be jealous.

Frozen King: As hitman said, We are the champs and Im Frozen King- As Cold As They Come, and hes hitman, we are the champs Not the chumps.

Underkane: You guys just keep running your mouths about how good you are, but you refuse to fight any tag team tonight. I think we could shove your teeth down your throats and beat you tonight.

Crowd Cheers for Underkane and packertundertaker. Frozen King and Hitman look at each other and they attack Underkane and packertundertaker. Frozen king and hitman Keep beating down Underkane and packertundertaker.

Andrew: Omg I can't believe that these guys are doing this again. They just don't stop.

Blake: I think Frozen King just hit packertundertaker over the head with that tag title. Someone should put a stop to the madness going on here.

Frozen King, The Hitman, UnderKane, and PackertUndertaker keep brawling for maybe 2 minutes before they are interrupted.

Take it away Boss

Last edited by Frozen King on Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Frozen Speaks (part 2) Empty Re: Frozen Speaks (part 2)

Post  The Hitman Mon May 18, 2009 12:36 pm

dude you cant rp for anyone else, what you do is you have yourself monolauging, then they reply, dont put in words for them, its in the rp rules
and dont use the short internet lingo like omg

Last edited by The Hitman on Mon May 18, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Mon May 18, 2009 12:39 pm

They said i could use them and in the rules it says- Do not use someone unless they have ur permission.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Blake Limit:Who's that.

Andrew Rushmore:I don't know, but I don't think he's new.

Maverick runs down the ramp, full speed, with a bat in hand . The fans cheer. Maverick jumps into the ring and Frozen King and The Hitman split and run away. Before they leave Maverick gets a microphone and speaks.

Maverick:Hold up there guys, I just have a few things to say before you leave.

Frozen King and The Hitman turn around to see what Maverick is saying.

Maverick:Alright now there we go. First off you think you two are champions after you beat me down last week? Well guess what? You two are dead wrong. I talked to King Neli earlier tonight about a match for those titles. Obviously, it won't be against me because I don't have a tag partner, so you don't have to worry about that. Although, it looks like the match will have to be next week, seeing that you just knocked out the two people who you are supposed to face, so I guess that will wait but I do want some revenge and I'm sure King Neli will be happy to let me get it. I want each of you one on one tonight.

Frozen King and The Hitman laugh at the idea and they nod their heads.

Maverick:Thats what I was hoping you would say.

Andrew:Do you think Maverick can beat them both in the same night?

Blake:I doubt it. Remember, he's still a no talent loser, but if he does beat them both I may just reconsider.

Maverick walks to the announce table and drops the microphone on the table and speaks to Blake.

Maverick:I know I can.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down