Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Hitman speaks about Alkatraz

Go down

Hitman speaks about Alkatraz Empty Hitman speaks about Alkatraz

Post  The Hitman Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 pm

--Indestructible by Disturbed hits the speakers--

Blake: Here comes the Hitman, how do you think he feels about his match at alkatraz?

Andrew: He probably has mixed feelings, he did manage to get Underkane out, but his team lost.

Blake: He didnt get Underkane out Underkane was DQ'd

The Hitman: Well...Well...Well... My FORMER tag partner Frozen King thinks that he is "responsible" for our tag team to win the belts??? Well... HE LIED... The only thing Frozen King is "responsible" for is LOSING OUR TAG TITLES!!!

--The Crowd boos--

The Hitman: Boo all you want, your just a group of misinformed monkies anyway...

Andrew: How dare he disrespect the fans of EBW like that!

--The Hitman turns and glares at the announce table--

The Hitman: Well I'm just always being interupted here aren't I, well I just thought that I'd let you all know that I plan on showing that disgrace to wrestling Frozen King what it means to disrespect THE HITMAN!!!

--A video of Frozen Kings bloodied face from his match with Bally is shown--

The Hitman: Frozen thought that was bad??? well what will he do when he fights me...

--Hitman Pauses and pulls his hair out of his face--

The Hitman: I'll tell you what Your Frozen "King" will do he will tap out to my Silent Kill, and then when I release my grasp I will proceed to rip his GOD FORSAKEN HEAD FROM HIS WIMPY LITTLE BODY!!!!!!!

--The Hitman throws the mic down and exits the ring, as Indestructible by Disturbed Hits the speakers.--
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down